Chapter twenty one

A/n: Finally! I have finished the test of hell! Imma just hope i do well 💀

No ones POV:

"WAIT!" Yashiro screamed/cried hearing another voice beside her doing the same.

"Huh?"

"Oh hey"

"NATSUHIKO SENPAI! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!

"Yeah well, she's just like this sometimes" he replied casually with a shrug.

"She acts really weird to me... Or is it that she's really rough? She doesn't treat anyone this way... It must be love" Natsuhiko said with a lovestruck look on his cat like face.

"Aaahh what would L/n do?! Think think!"

Meanwhile

"Ha! I win!" Exclaimed a happy Y/n as Hanako pouted in the corner in shame, the mokke celebrating with the h/c girl.

"Again?!?" Whined Hanako receiving a laugh from Y/n.

He instantly turned red and thought,

'She needs to laugh more...'

Anyways.....

No ones POV:

"By the way Nene chan, are you the type that doesn't mind dying?" Natsuhiko questioned the chained up girl beside him.

"If not, i think you're in a pretty tight spot." He continues, glancing at Yashiro that looks ready to pass out at any given moment.

"At this rate I'll sink! Someone please help! Hanako! L/n!" Yashiro cries in her head.

They sank...

"Whenever i was in trouble, Hanako came to help. Even after Y/n arrived.

So I'm sure they'll help me this time!"

Everything went black for Yashiro, that is, until she heard a familiar voice calling for her to wake up.

"Good morning princess" Natsuhiko said seductively as he's about to kiss her. Panicking, Yashiro headbutts him making him groan in pain.

"What a wasted opportunity, i should have let him kiss me." Yashiro thinks as she slumps in defeat.

"What happened to us?" She asks.

"The room sank, don't tell me... Is this a boundary?" She continues looking at her new surroundings.

Multiple doors are scattered everywhere, above them, next to them, anywhere!

And of course a bunch of adorable Mokke everywhere too.

"I don't think its the same as a boundary. Right?" Yashiro years the voice of Hanako.

Looking around trying to pinpoint where his voice is coming from, she asks with a smile, "Hanako? Is that you? Is Y/n with you too?"

Y/n could hear Yashiro using her first name but she was too tired to care.

"Where are you?" Yashiro asks happily.

"Over here!" She hears the voice of Y/n say as a mokke approaches with a radio on its head.

"A radio?"

"Yup!" The enthusiastic voice of the seventh mystery says.

The poor Mokke begins to shake muttering "its heavy"

"Wait, why are the two of you together? Alone!!! What are you doing?" Yashiro asks a small smirk evident on her face.

"Given where you are, i take it you were tricked again?" Y/n asks with no enthusiasm at all, trying to avoid Yashiro's question...

It was pretty obvious what Yashiro was thinking and Y/n couldnt help but feel embarrassed. She just turned away from Hanako,

So that he couldn't see her face.

"The instant i take my eyes off you, you go running off to hot guys and apparitions" Hanako sighs.

'Why does it feel like I'm getting scolded by my parents?' Yashiro thinks with a dead look on her face,

Natsuhiko still behind her.

"What a hopeless assistant" Hanako says smiling.

"Oi! Don't say stuff like that to girls!" Y/n says, flicking Hanako's face as they hear Yashiro about to cry.

"When did you start caring about stuff like that?"

"None of your business, move on."

"Awww, is my Y/n blushing?" Hanako teases causing Y/n to widen her eyes staring at him.

"Aren't we supposed to be helping Yashiro? That's why I'm here in the first place" she muttered.

"I was kidnapped, and then at this team party! The sweets were so good and.... And..."

"....Yashiro...."

"Do you have something to say to me?" Hanako asked.

".....I'm sorry for getting tricked...." Yashiro said, holding the radio in her hands.

"Good. Now, since we don't know how long the signal will last, we'll make this as quick as possible." Hanako says.

"The place you're in isnt the world of the living or the dead. Not even a boundary" Y/n says seriously.

"Its nowhere... And everywhere.." Hanako continues.

"You can reach the past or future from there."

"Its a real hassle" Y/n sighs.

"I'll try to save you because of our bond. I'll have Haku - Jodai look out for you.

But still, that place is huge...

Id like you to do your part Yashiro"

"My part?" Yashiro questioned confused.

"Yes. You see a lot of doors right? Each door connected to a different place in a different world.

There's one that connects to your original world somewhere. Find it and open it." Y/n says.

"Should... I just open doors?"

"Only the ones you recognize" Hanako instructed.

"Some connect to dangerous places. So be careful" he continued.

"By the way L/n! Theres something i want to tell you about Nakamura san!" Yashiro says quickly.

The 8th mystery suddenly perks up at the mention of her partner.

"What about him?" She asked

"Well h- he w-......"

She didn't get to finish before the signal from the radio cut her off.

"No time! Good luck!" Hanako's voice is heard.

A/n: so imma break from school later today (I'm writing this at 12am)

Anyways, since imma be on break i might be able to update more frequently.