7k Special Oneshot

A/n: Sorry for taking so long to update. I kinda forgot i had this story to write.

But fear not! For i have returned!🤠 Also tysm for over 6k reads and over 200 votes.

This is a oneshot... Enjoy!❤

No ones POV:

Yashiro skipped happily with an evil smirk on her face.

Today is the day when was going to get Y/n and Hanako together. She suddenly stopped when she bumped into someone.

Noticing blonde hair and a hand reaching down to help her up, she blushed thinking it was Minamoto Teru when in reality it was just his younger brother Kou.

He pulled his hand back when he noticed the daikon girl stuck in a trance with a blush on her face.

"Uuhhh... Yashiro Senpai?" He asked confused when he shrieks watching the girl suddenly spring to her feet, grab his hand and drag her along the halls.

"H-hey!! Where are you taking me?!?" He shouted in fear for his life, receiving no answer from Yashiro at all.

They reached an empty class where a figure stared outside the window. A calm, collected expression on his face, contradictory to his usual chaotic behavior.

He turned towards the two in front of him and narrowed his eyes at them suspiciously.

He looked back and forth between the two until Yashiro smiled nothing a few words "Y/n and Hanako".

A smirk gradually made it way onto his face as he suddenly laughed.

"What may i help you with then?" He smiled evilly.

Now it was Kou's turn to look between the two with a confused look on his face.

Oh the things he would do just to be able to leave....

Yashiro smiled and walked towards the other half of the 8th mystery and grabbed his shirt, making him bend down to whisper something in his ears.

"I suppose you're right. I mean they have been unusual close recently.." Haru said thoughtfully.

He suddenly rushed towards the door and pulled Kou back by the waist and smiled at him.

"And you're gonna help us..." He smirked evilly, still holding onto the boy's waist.

Kou just gulped, already expecting the worst even though he hasn't even heard the plan yet.

"Oh boy, this'll be interesting" Kou sighs internally.

.................

Standing under the confession tree from earlier

A/n: for this oneshot, lets say the tree is still the same before it became tiny! :)

Hanako had his hands in his pockets looking at the sunset before him. The rays making him look a bit transparent...

Once he heard footsteps, he looked behind him to see Y/n standing there. A small smile on her face seeing him.

"Hey.." She said as she suddenly walked towards him slowly, his doing the same.

"Are they aware we know?" Y/n whispered slightly looking around amused with the entire situation.

Hanako sighed amused. "Honestly, Yashiro is so obsessed with romance even though she has none in her own life..."

Y/n snapped her head towards him as she leaned her head (down/up) towards his face.

"I can tell they're here. Lets give them a little show... Shall we?"

For dramatic effects, Hanako looked away 'shyly' and held his hand  behind his back.

"Y/n.... Theres something i want to tell you....

I.... Like you!" He said quite loudly.

High fives were heard from the bushes as well as cheers.

As the trip consisting of Kou, Haru and Yashiro celebrated, they failed to realize that Hanako and Y/n were already in front of them.

They only noticed when Kou stopped cheering and looked at the two.

Them being surprised, shrieked.

"W-when did you two get here!" Yashiro stuttered. "Anyways are you two together now?" Haru asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" Hanako asked as the three students sitting on the ground stood up.

"Huh? You're not together now?" Kou asked confused.

"Now?" Y/n and Hanako laughed.

"We've been together for a while actually!" Y/n smiled... A small smirk forming when she noticed the shocked faces of everyone except Hanako.

"WAIT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DATING BEHIND OUT BACK? SINCE WHEN?!" Yashiro shouted in shock.

"Well, see you guys later! My girlfriend and I have things to do now! Bye bye!!" Hanako smiled as he dragged Y/n away.

Haru stood there for a few seconds before his katana appeared in his hand.

Immediately running after the two with a deadly look on his face, he shouted

"LAY ONE FILTHY FINGER OF YOURS ON HER AND I'LL CUT THEM OFF HANAKO!!!"

"Thought he supported them together?" Kou asked confused.

"Who knows?" Yashiro shrugged.

A/n: Wrote this in almost 30 mins while listening to one of Måneskin's songs😫✨