2

yaku pov: Monday, 3rd of June 2019

I still was at Lev's house, as I suddenly heard someone trying to open the door. I assumed it was Lev, trying to open the door with his hands full of the groceries he bought.

As I opened the door I was ready to yell at him for not telling me where he went or at least leaving a note, but as I looked at the person in front of me it was his sister Alisa.

I didn't know her that well, so I just stared at her before letting her in. It was kind of weird.

"Where's Lyovochka?" she asked, obviously looking for her brother. "He isn't home, I believe; I think he went to buy some groceries, we were supposed to make some cookies after school" I replied, slightly feeling uncomfortable. "Oh I see" she just replied looking at me with a threatening look, that made me gulp. "So what are you guys making?" she asked, still staring at me. "i-I don't know" I answered, still feeling uncomfortable. She saw this and said "Okay so I know I'm not my brother and I know we don't know each other, but after all my brother told me about you, I really like you. You seem to be a good boyfriend for him", trying to make me feel more comfortable, with a small, motivating smile on her face.

That statement made me blush like hell. Did she really think I was his boyfriend? Did he tell her I was or did she just assume because we were so close and he talked about me so much? Or maybe because I have that spare key? Could it be, that he is gay as well, or at least attracted to males? My thoughts got cut off as she said: "Oh- I'm sorry, he just talked so much about you and you guys hang out a lot, so I kind of assumed. I sorry, if I made you feel uncomfortable, I really didn't mean to". "Ah no it's fine, you didn't know, so I can't blame you, but we are just friends" I replied a little bit sad, hoping she wouldn't notice, but of course she would.

"Oh, but you want to date him, don't you? Don't worry I'm sure he likes you back, I never talked to him about that, but the way he talks about you. Also, you would look great together, so there's no reason you shouldn't confess already. Don't try to deny it, I see the way you look at him and you're blushing like crazy right now" she said, trying to give me a pep talk.

FUCK. Was I really so easy to figure out? Hopefully, Lev didn't notice. That would be a disaster. "R-really?" I just replied, not sure what to say. "Do you think he knows?" I added, scared of the answer. "Nope, never. He is so oblivious, it could even be possible, that he didn't realize his feelings for you either, he-" she said as I cut her off: "If he even feels the same way"

"Of course he likes you, but there's only one way to find out - confess!" she said super excited. "And why on earth should I do this, you know, that it would ruin our friendship and what if he's homophobic?" I asked, more motivated to confess, although I would never admit it.

"He is pansexual himself, so why would he.. WAIT, he didn't tell you?" she said with a confused look on her face. I just answered with the truth: "No"

"Oh, I shouldn't have told you then, but I think it's fine as you like him and you're gay so why would he mind?" she said not sounding regretful at all. "I never said that" I just replied, still not wanting to admit my deep feelings for her brother. "It's obvious, don't lie to me" she said, making me blush even more. "But you tell him- right?" she then asked with a hopeful tone in her voice. "yeah, yeah I'll think about it" I just replied, making her clap excitedly.

"You really want us to get together, don't you?" I asked, knowing the answer already. "Yes! And if you don't tell him soon you'll regret it". Scary, but okay. I would love us to be together too, so I can't blame her, but how should I confess?

"Hey, I have a question, you want me to confess-right?, then please help me" I asked looking at her with puppy eyes. Normally I hate using this because people always tell me that I look cute and I hate that, but this time I needed to. "Woah, lev never told me you looked that cute'' she said, obviously trying to wind me up. "yeah-yeah" I just replied annoyed, "So are you doing it or not?". "Of course yaku, anything for you~" she said. I wanted to reply with something like 'If I didn't know it better, I would say you're flirting with me', as we heard someone clearing their throat behind us.

Now I realized how close we sat next to each other and quickly moved away, blushing harder. "Yaku-san, I thought you came here to make cookies with me and not to flirt with my sister" Lev replied, frowning. "We aren't flirting, Lev!" I said jumping from the couch, ready to kick his ass, as I realized that Alisa still was there.

Therefore I just told Lev to shut up. "Come, make the dough with me Lev, you know that I don't remember the recipe, where have you been anyways, I waited for you" I shouted from the kitchen looking back at the living room, where lev still stood.

He hadn't moved since he interrupted our conversation. "Oh come on Lev, what's up with you today, are you sick or something?" I asked worried. As he first didn't reply I went back to look at what he was doing, when he said "n-no, I'm fine, really. It's just, ah forget it" he said not really convincing.

"Was it because of what you heard?" Alisa asked, looking at Lev. "w-what, no, of course not, it's just I kind of thought, that you guys wouldn't get along that well '' he said, obviously lying. "Come on lev, I know that you're lying, just tell us the truth, it won't hurt," I said, suddenly very interested in the reason for all this. "Okay, I just think it will be weird if my best friend would date my sister, okay?" he replied.

Ouch Friendzone, but what 'dating', why would he think that I like his sister. "Why do you think that we like each other?" I simply asked. "i-Its just, you were very close and you laughed and you blushed and I don't know, I just kind of assumed" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Well you're completely wrong, Yaku doesn't like me. In fact, he likes-" Alisa said with a big grin on her face before I interrupted her saying "nobody, I like nobody" while glaring at her. "Come on lev, let's make the cookies" I tried changing the subject, which Alisa of course noticed, but Lev just ran to the kitchen smiling. It kind of looked like he was happy about the fact that I didn't like his sister. Weird, but okay.

We started making the dough and with the time it got less cringe and after we put the dough in the fridge, to rest for 30 minutes, everything was back to normal. "Oi Lev, where do I put the flour?" I asked while putting the butter we didn't use back in the fridge. "The top shelf on your right" he replied. Fuck. I would never reach it. I hated to admit it, but I was just too small. Lev would definitely make fun of me. Although it's kind of cute when he does. I still don't like it. I had two options. Either I try to put the flour there and miserably fail. In that case, Lev would do it and of course, make fun of me. Or I just leave it here and put the other stuff away. With some luck, lev wouldn't notice. I still thought about what to do when someone picked me up and lifted me, so I could reach the top-shelf. It was Lev. Surprising but I'll take it.

He didn't make fun of me and I didn't need to ask him if he could do it for me. That was a good midway. "aren't you going to thank me?" Lev asked and I snapped back out of my thoughts. "Ah right, thank you" I just replied not really thinking about what I was saying. "awww, of course, yaku-san, you're welcome" he replied letting me down and hugging me. I really loved his clingy side, not that I'd ever admitted it.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Alisa left shortly after we started making the dough. She wanted to meet a friend of hers or whatever. But we should leave some cookies for her. I didn't want to, because I love them, but you couldn't change that. It was still her house as well as it was Levs. So we quickly baked the cookies. We never decorate them or make them a special form, because we think it's fine like this and don't really care how they look. They're also faster to make.

After that we put some cookies for Alisa aside, before taking a grand bowl of them, heading to Lev's bedroom to watch some movies.