45

Yaku pov: Wednesday, 26th of June

"Hey, wake up Inuoka", I greeted my friend. He was still sleeping but I was already up so I tried to wake him up. I just earned a groan. What was he? A bear in hibernation? Possible looking at the amount of food he ate on a daily basis. Still, he needed to wake up. We had school after all.

Because I knew he wouldn't stay up in the next minutes, I went down to prepare breakfast. I made Pancakes like I always did. It was the only thing I could make. I could also make scrambled eggs, omelet, guacamole, waffles and some other stuff but I just loved making Pancakes. It was calming and sweets were always something you could enjoy.

When I was finished, Inuoka was already dressed and had packed his backpack. "Let's go", he said. "Huh", I just responded. Why on earth would he want to go that early. School started in one hour so why would he go this early? "I have a longer way to school than you do. Mine takes about 45 minutes. Just pack the stuff in some box and we'll eat on our way there", Inuoka responded. Shit, I forgot that. At least I already packed my bag and we have something to eat. "Sure, could you get my bag real quick while I put those in a box", I asked. "Sure", Inuoka responded.

On our way to school, we didn't talk a lot but I honestly didn't care. It was way too hot in the train. We ate the Pancakes but it wasn't the same as eating them at home.

Lev pov: Wednesday, 26th of June

Today, Yaku and Inuoka spend time together again. Nothing between them changed yet. Yaku would confess as late as possible. That means he would confess on Thursday, probably in the evening so I could know about it on Friday. I would just have to pay attention to their behaviour. And if I was lucky, nothing between them would've changed and Yaku didn't like Inuoka after all. I was still hoping for this. It was obvious that we weren't friends anymore, looking at the things we did but maybe he didn't see them how I did. Maybe it was just platonic for him. I would know by the end of this month. I just had to stay patient, something I was terrible at.

Not seeing Yaku in my free time nor walking to school or home with him was terrible but at least I could still see him in school. I was a very clingy person and was craving physical contact and emotional closeness. Everything Yaku would normally give me on a daily basis. He still did but it was reduced to a minimum.

3rd pov: Wednesday, 26th of June

After school, Inuoka and Yaku went to check out a Café that just opened. It was chocolate-themed. There was chocolate everything. Chocolate in all different colours with many different toppings, six different kinds of chocolate ice-cream, white and dark hot chocolate, a lot of chocolate milk, figures out of chocolate and so much more.

They were amazed. It was beautiful and overall just a perfect location for an almost-date. Yaku took the option to reserve a table for two for the 30th. It was the day he wanted to confess.

Yaku had already told Inuoka about his plan and Inuoka was amazed. Yaku planned everything down to the smallest detail and it was just a super cute way to confess. Inuoka desperately hoped that Lev liked Yaku back. This confession and also Yaku were too good to get rejected.