24

3rd pov: Tuesday, 11th of June

This morning Yaku woke up at 6 am. He didn't have the time to read the 3rd confession he got the previous day so he wanted to read it now. He called Inuoka because he knew that the latter would be already awake and waiting for their daily call, they forgot yesterday. 

call between Inuoka and Yaku

hello, Inuoka

hey Yaku, why did you call me this early? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?

you're not sleeping either and I simply couldn't sleep any longer. You know that there's only this one confession left. This could be from Lev. There aren't high chances but it's possible, right? 

Yeah, it is. Have you read it already?

No, I wanted to read it now and make some comments. By the way, did you get any confessions?

yeah, one

really, that's cool. Does it sound like Shibayama?

Nope. The thing is that Yama has so many different styles of writing so it could be Yama..

Well, I can't help you. I don't really spend a lot of time with Yama. We had this one training camp for Liberos but that's it. 

Ah okay. But I still have hopes. How's the confession so far?

I haven't even started reading it, I'm sorry

No problem. But read it, I'm curious

Should I read the whole thing or just the ones I want to talk about?

You do you. But I don't think the writer would want someone other than you to read it. 

Well, that's true. Thanks. 

okay haha

So, they seem to know that I'm gay so it's most probably a boy. Otherwise, they wouldn't have written to me, right?

Indeed.

Okay, 'I really like the look on your face when you eat your favourite flavoured ice-cream' how should they, I mean he know?

I don't know. Maybe they stalk you or maybe just maybe you know them. The second sounds more convincing, to be honest.

Yeah, you're right. But who do I know who could possibly have a Crush on me? 

Wait. We once ate ice-cream with the whole class and once with all the sports club members from our grade. So it could be anyone. 

Yeah. Makes the chances of it being Lev smaller than me

Oh my gosh. You really must be desperate. You normally would never in a thousand years make such a comment about your height

Well, it's true, isn't it?

I can't tell you. Confess and well know

Maybe I actually will. I mean I was ranked so she somehow wanted to tell me that I should confess, right?

Yes, you should but who?

The organizer of the confession game, duh

Ah right haha, sorry for that. I'm a bit tired because I got almost no sleep two nights ago

And that's affecting you? Weird. But anyway, they say that they're a boy but they know that I like this awesome middle blocker of our team. They know? How obvious are my feelings towards Lev? 

Pretty obvious if you ask me. He's just oblivious as fuck or just ignores it because he wants to keep your friendship and can't return your feelings

Why are you always so negative?

I'm sorry, that's just how I am.

It's okay. I just hate this darkness, you feel me?

Yeah, I do. 

*sigh* anyway. The text is well written but it's, I don't know. It tells me a lot about them but nothing at the same time? Does that make sense?

It surprisingly does. But I think that most confessions are written like that. The one you wrote was just way higher on the level of anonymity. 

Yeah. Well that was the plan haha

I know. Anyways, Yama is here in five minutes. We're going to a Café to get some breakfast. Talk to you later

And you say that Yama isn't in love with you, tsk.

I'm just insecure, okay? But if you confess before this month ends I'll confess as well. So we're in the same boat here. 

Okay, deal. But what's the catch?

If I confess or Yama does you have to ask Lev out

Of course, it would be something like that. But sure

Yes. Okay byee