16

Yaku pov: Saturday, 8th of June

As I woke up, I was more recovered than ever. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was buried in the chest of a certain grey-haired half Russian's arms. As I tried to escape his grip he just held me more close, so I gave up.

The memories of Yesterday came back into my mind. It was the best sleepover we ever had. The films were very good and Lev actually talked about them. When we watched an Anime, he wouldn't. Well the first time we watched the Anime he would, but we've already watched all the good Anime.

I had more to talk about as well because before I've never watched these films or at least not with company. I could talk so freely I almost let things slip out, that nobody should know. Well, Lev shouldn't know.

After 'tall girl', I was in a flood of words as I talked about how this height difference between the two is adorable and almost told him about how I was actually into tall people. This happened a lot during the films but in this film, it was really present. I think that lev noticed too.

After an hour of snuggling into Lev's chest and thinking about my feelings for him, he finally woke up. He stood up carefully thinking I was asleep. I let him think that. I wanted to know what he would do. So I stayed there with closed eyes, lying on the bed in a rather uncomfortable position. Normally I would've moved, but I was too curious about what he was doing.

I heard how he grabbed his phone and unplugged it from the charger. What would he do? I didn't dare to peek. I really wanted to know what he was doing.

I heard him dialling a number. Why would he call someone? I was right here. Why would he need to talk to someone? Was it because of school? Probably not. I was curious who he called and I listened very carefully.

phone call Lev and Shibayama: 

"hello"

"Hey, what's up? Why are you calling me? Isn't Yaku with you right now? Then why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. Also, I'm bored and Yaku's still asleep, so what can I do? I really needed to talk to you. About, you know what"

"ah right, Yaku? Isn't it always Yaku? But isn't he in your room?"

"you don't have to call me out like that, okay? Even if it's true. You don't need to rub it into my face, okay? And YES, but Yaku is asleep and why would he mind me calling someone. We're just friends. It's not like we're in a relationship or something. And even if we were in a relationship, which will never ever happen, it wouldn't give him the right to control who I am talking to and who not."

Lev talked in a bitter tone, Yaku couldn't hear. Yaku was starting to sob, crying harder every second. He tried to be quiet and buried his face deep in the pillows. Every word hit him worse than the other. They all hurt so much, Yaku couldn't hold it. He needed to go without making it look suspicious. And he needed to talk to Inuoka. He just wished that Lev would leave the room, so he could cry out loud.

"But you're right, maybe he shouldn't hear what we are talking about. It's private and there is stuff I don't want to tell him. Hold on for a second, I'm heading out of the room"

Lev was heading out of the room, Yaku still hearing him. Lev only snapped, because he knew that Yaku would never feel the way for him, that Lev did. 'Yaku would never love someone like me' Lev thought. He really hoped that Yaku didn't hear him. It would've hurt him. They are best friends after all and friends normally talk about everything.

"Brooo, you know that this could easily be misunderstood. You are lucky af that Yaku is asleep. You know that If I didn't know what you were talking about, I would've thought that you don't like him. Just imagine that he actually has a crush on you and you just destroyed your chances with him"