10

Lev pov: Wednesday, 5th of June

The bell rang, so I hurried into the classroom. Sadly, I didn't see Yaku, while waiting outside. That would at least motivate me for the double history lesson. But now I had to suffer. I didn't like history. It was my least favourite subject. I would just draw some doodles and wait for the lesson to finally end. Afterwards, we had a 20 minutes break. I could quickly go and look after Yaku. We could also talk a bit before we had our last 2 lessons before the lunch break. And then we could spend the whole lunch break together. One whole hour with Yaku! Now I actually was excited. It would be so cute seeing him eat and talk and smile. Maybe I could even hug him. In the morning he kind of seemed bothered by something and that wasn't me being 5 minutes late. I could ask him about that as well. It kind of bothered me.

~

Finally. The lesson was super boring. But now I could quickly go and see Yaku before I had visual art. I quickly hurried to the chemistry classroom on the 3rd floor. If I had luck I could pick Yaku up. But as I looked into the room, there were only some students left. None of them being Yaku. Not ideal, but I couldn't change it. I quickly ran down the stairs. Where could he be? I knew that he always spends his breaks outside at this point with some benches and a trash can. We always meet there. All of our friends do. It's some sort of meet-up place for us. The other students realized that and now don't go there anymore. It's actually kind of cool.

But today the weather was bad. It was really hot. We couldn't possibly go out, we would immediately burn. That means he had to be in the cafeteria, which was luckily in this building. I almost reached it as I saw Yaku and Inuoka standing next to the window, hugging while having some cookies in their hands. Yaku had buried his face in the other one's chest. I felt super jealous. Still, I couldn't move. So I just stood there watching them like a creep. Then at some part, I snapped back out of it. I went back up to eat my food in the visual art classroom. Luckily it was opened, because of the hotness. They didn't want the students to suffer through this.

I entered the room quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone. I sat down at my place and took out my breakfast, I was craving just a few minutes ago. But now. Now everything was different. I didn't feel light. I felt heavy and sad. I know that it's dumb to be jealous about something like that, but it also meant, that all the hugs he gave me were only platonic ones. I know that he's monogamous, so if he treats two of his friends the same way, it was a platonic act.

I was back to doubting everything. This simple action just made me realize again, that I couldn't have him. Maybe I really should try to get over him. I'll give this whole situation till the end of this month and if I still have feelings I'll confess. I need to get over him as soon as possible.

I sat there waiting for the lesson to finally start. Against my will, I ate my sandwich. I needed some distraction right now.

Yaku pov: Wednesday, 5th of June

As the bell rang, I quickly hurried out of the room. It was really hot outside, so I wouldn't be able to go out and eat at our normal spot. I wouldn't do it anyways. I would have to face Lev and I didn't want to do that right now. It was stupid, but we all are.

I finally decided to go to the Cafeteria. I knew that Inuoka would be there, so I could talk to him. As I was walking I searched for my pretzel. I always ate them. They were delicious and not too filling. I wasn't able to find the pretzel, so I decided to buy some cookies in the cafeteria.

As I reached the Cafeteria I already saw Inuoka in the line, probably wanting to buy some Sandwich. He did this all the time. A waste of money to be honest.

I came up to him and stood next to him. As he finally realized my presence he turned around and greeted me with a short hug. "Do you need to buy something as well? If yes, you can stay here with me. You also have a lot to tell me." he said, inviting me to come closer and actually stay in line. "Yes, I actually forgot my breakfast so I wanted to buy some cookies. And yeah, there is a lot I need to tell you" I answered. The flashback of what happened in the small break coming into my mind again.

After we got our cookies, Inuoka surprisingly took one as well, we went over to the windows. While walking I told him what happened and how I was jealous and how I was doubting myself. He talked to me while hugging me. He calmed me down and told me that everything is going to be alright. Inuoka was really a great friend. Without noticing I buried my face in his chest, while he was rubbing circles on my back. I guess he was jealous as well, so we both needed some comfort today.

As the bell rang I quickly made my way towards the classroom. Spanish. I hoped that could take my mind off things.

The lesson was weirdly interesting. We talked about Pride in Spain and how it was celebrated. We also learned about some Sexualities and terms related to them in Spanish. It was probably the first time in forever that everybody listened and took notes.

We also had some group work. We had to make a poster about one of the Sexualities. And because all of my groupmates were allies or just closeted, we took gay. It didn't make any sense, but I couldn't change their mind.

We got an A, like every other person as well. Everybody was really supportive and one student came out. They go by They/she pronouns but prefer they. Probably they are nonbinary but don't want to make any difficulties or bother others. Their new name is Raven. I really like this name.