22

3rd pov: Monday, 10th of June

This morning everybody was excited to go to school. Even though everybody receives the letters collected in one document, the organizer's 3 favourite letters and for who they are will get announced, not the content though. The documents will automatically be sent to the person after their last period, so they don't get distracted during school time. Everybody was impatient, especially Inuoka, Lev, Shibayama and Yaku. They all were very nervous about it. They had a slight chance of getting a letter from their crush and maybe they could identify it. They all knew their crush pretty good, if not the best. So it would be easy, right?

Like every day Lev would pick up Yaku and they would walk to school together. On their way, they would meet Shibayama and Inuoka, who walk together as well. They would all chat about everything. Today was different. They all knew that their Crush would get the letter they wrote and they all were curious but also scared of the reaction. They couldn't write much because they all were scared that the other would find out. Especially Yaku tried to hide everything and just described what Lev did which made the smaller fall in love. He also wrote in a completely different style than he normally wrote and says nothing about their relationship nor him. For this, he did some research on the internet. Let's say it took very long. But in the end, it was alright because he really liked the result. He also wrote a second version in which he added some details to the original which would definitely tell Lev who the author was but would still remain on the original. He wrote it as he was planning on confessing but now he would just add some things every now and then, never planning on ever giving it to the recipient.

Yaku's hope was scattered but the same was for Lev, Inuoka and Shibayama. Everybody thought that their Crush liked their 2nd best friend which wasn't true at all but they still didn't let anyone convince them otherwise.

~

After a 10 minute walk of awkward silence, they finally arrived at the school and went to the gym - morning practice.

Kuroo was positive as always, which definitely lightened the mood.

After practice they all went to the blackboard we're the names of the top 3 people got announced 20 minutes before the school starts, so everybody would still have the chance to get to their classes in time. Even though they had 5 minutes till it was released, it was very crowded. Some smart people had their phones with them and permanently refreshed the black-board-app of the school. It had the same information on it.

Kenma was one of those people. The group (YakuLev, InuShiba, KuroKen) was standing around him, all looking at the fake blonde's smartphone. Nobody wanted to miss the announcement.

There was some sort of competition between the students, the people who got ranked top 3 were always gratulated although they didn't write it and it was absolutely subjective.

Last year Yamamoto's younger sister, who also went to this school, some girl named Hisaki and a boy, Yoshiharu, got chosen. The letters from the girls turned out to be written by the other so they both started dating. Yoshi was actually gay, so he turned the girl down. She now has a partner from Tokonami.

This year it was: (mental notes)

1. Lev (Yaku obv)

2. Raven (some really nice girl)

3.  Kuroo (Kenma)

As Kenma read that he blushed slightly but due to everyone else looking at the screen or Lev and Kuroo nobody saw it. Yaku didn't know from who the text was but slightly hoped it was his.

They chatted and made suspicions about who the anonymous writers were until some of the others spotted them and came to congratulate Lev and Kuroo.