38

Yaku pov: Wednesday, 19th of June

Today was our last day of this training-match-thing with Karasuno. I was really motivated because I really liked it but the thing that Suga said yesterday just wouldn't level my mind. It was true that I loved Lev but did he as well? I wasn't sure. But I would know soon. I planned on confessing at the great pride on Sunday. Not this Sunday but the Sunday after this. There were only 11 more days to go. 10 after today. I was scared. What if I got rejected? What if I would ruin our friendship? What if he didn't want to be friends with me afterwards? I didn't know what to do if he did. If he left me. I knew that Inuoka would be there for me and the whole team as well. Still, I was scared of his reaction. I was scared of getting rejected.

This was the reason why I would spend the last days with him. Just to have some fresh memories if he would leave me. And to make it not that obvious, I would hang out with Inuoka the days before. Otherwise, Lev would know that I'm confessing to him and it would turn out bad. Also, Inuoka could help me plan the confession.

It was the perfect plan but I needed to find out some basics before. I wanted to know where our relationship was before I confessed. I knew that we did things Friends don't do like sleeping in the same bed, holding hands, cuddling that much, deep-talking, sharing ice-cream, chapstick and other stuff like that, this kiss and so much more. I could continue this list forever and still wouldn't be finished.

Still, I wanted to try something new out. I wanted to try a peck on the cheek. It didn't necessarily say 'I love you' but it said 'You mean a lot to me' and that's exactly what I wanted to tell him. I wanted us to be that close. I needed us to be that close. But I didn't know if we could get that close.

During the Match's, I had problems concentrating. I was thinking about this 'kiss', I wanted to give him for a while now. It was weird that I was overthinking that much but this is just how I am.

So after we finished practicing and talking with Karasuno, Lev and I went home together, holding hands, of course. After we hugged and said goodbye, I turned around once more and gave him a peck on the cheek. It was kind of difficult for me, due to him being way taller than me. Still, I did it and just turned around like nothing happened and started walking home. I was a blushing mess. I really wanted to see his reaction but he would have seen me blushing and that was too much for me.

3rd pov: Wednesday, 19th of June

Lev was blushing too. He didn't expect that and was quite surprised but also overwhelmed with the cuteness of his Crush. If Yaku didn't leave directly after, Lev probably would've confessed his feeling or did something similar dumb like kissing the small libero on the lips.