42

3rd pov: Sunday, 23th of June

After Lev and Yaku woke up, they made breakfast and took the train to the cinema. They were holding hands. It became a habit of them and both boys didn't know what they would do if it would be different from one day to the other.

"Heeeeeyyyy" Inuoka yelled, waving with his arms. He was staying next to Shibayama who was just staying there, looking bored. "We're coming" Yaku shouted back, pulling Lev with him. Lev didn't necessarily like Toy Story so he wasn't that excited for the film. Still, he came. He didn't want to waste a chance of watching a movie with Yaku and his other friends.

Inuoka went to get the cards while Shibayama went to the first checkout. Lev and Yaku went to the 4th one because the Nachos at the other ones were empty. Yaku wanted some and Lev would do everything for him.

"I'll get the Popcorn and you'll get the Nachos" Lev offered. "Sure" Yaku just responded. The snacks were equally expensive anyway.

After Yaku got the Nachos, he went back to Lev who was already ordering the Popcorn, "Can I have one big bag of popcorn please", Lev said after he approached the checkout. "Sure. How would you like to have it?" the girl behind the desk answered, smiling politely. " I would like to have it a-" Lev started but got interrupted by the cashier, "as sweet as your boyfriend? Of course".

"what", Lev responded. He was shocked. Was this girl flirting with Yaku even though she assumed that he was in a relationship? With a boy?

"Some boys use ordering popcorn while they're at the cinema with their boyfriend as some excuse to use a cheesy pickup line, I get that all the time haha" she answered, chuckling slightly."Alright then. I would want one big popcorn as sweet as him" Lev responded, pointing at Yaku. He giggled slightly while Yaku began to blush.

"Why'd you say that", Yaku asked after they got their Popcorn. "I didn't want to ruin her picture of a perfect, cute, gay couple", Lev responded, shrugging. "dumbass", Yaku just said. "You like me though~~" Lev teased the shorter. "You shouldn't go around telling things that you don't know to be true", Yaku responded. He always argued himself out of situations like that.

"True but if you want to confess to me, you should though. It wouldn't ruin our friendship, just saying." Lev responded. He always wanted to tell Yaku this so the smaller might get the courage to confess.

"We'll see at the end of the month. Either I like you or Inuoka. You should know that much. I'll confess to the person after spending some time with them. Inuoka and I will spend time together from the 25th to the 27th. We'll hang out together after school and have sleepovers. You and I will hang out from the 28th to the 30th. I'll sleep over at your house and we'll make ourselves a great time. I have already everything for the last week of June planned.", Yaku said, smiling mischievously. "Okay so chances are 50-50 that you might like me", Lev said, making a thinking expression. "Yepp", Yaku responded. "What'll happen with our friendship if you do like me", Lev asked. He wanted to know Yaku's view of the whole thing. "If that is the case, we would talk and you would need to make a decision: reject me and we stay friends, reject me and never talk to me again, or accept my confession. You would decide", Yaku said. "okayy, I'll think about it" Lev responded. He didn't want to have this conversation right now. "yeah haha, but don't put too much thought into it, it would be sad if you planned everything and I didn't like you after all", Yaku said, bringing Lev back to reality. Before this, Lev was almost 100% sure that Yaku liked him back but maybe that all was just teasing. "of course"

"ps: I won't tell you what happened between me and Inuoka though" Yaku teased further. "Fine. That is just fair. But Inuoka gets to know it more early" Lev responded, frowning slightly. "But you get the weekend though", Yaku reminded the taller. "true", this responded.

"I got the cards, let's go", Inuoka said, interrupting their conversation. He tagged Shibayama along. "Looks like we got located pretty far away from each other in groups of two. Who wanted to sit with who?", he added. "Do you want to stay like this?", Yaku asked. "Sure", Shibayama agreed.

"Okay so which number did we get", Lev asked. "You have 'F 18, 19' and we have 'H 7,8'" Inuoka responded.

After they arrived at their places, they realized that they got double-sits also known as a place where couples would make out throughout the whole film. "I didn't expect that", Lev said. "Let's just ignore that. We just cuddle like we always do" Yaku said, already sitting down.

During the film, Lev took quick side glances at Yaku. They were still holding hands and Yaku was basically sitting on Lev's lap.

After the film, they stayed for a bit longer. Yaku heard that there would be some extra clips after the credits and wanted to wait. That was when a lady walked by with her child. "Mom, why are they staying in here", the boy asked. "shh, just let the couple be" his mother responded, pulling him away.

"That was the second time today we got mistaken for a couple" Lev stated. "That's because we hold hands and cuddle. This is normally not what best friends do. At least when they're both boys" Yaku just answered. "Right. You don't mind though, right?", Lev asked. "Of course not. if, I would've already said something", Yaku answered, pulling Lev out of the cinema hall.

After the movie, they went to a karaoke café. It was cool and they had a lot of fun until a group of girls went up to them, hitting on Inuoka. "Hey you, do you have a girlfriend?" the 'leader' of the group asked. "I do not have a girlfriend but I-" Inuoka responded. He was always friendly even though he didn't want to have anything to do with the girls. "He has a partner", Yaku said, implying that the girls weren't welcome. "Well I don't see him", a different girl responded. "Turn around" Shibayama responded, glaring at the girls while putting an arm around Inuoka. "I'm sorry. We won't bother you again" the girl who didn't say anything until now, responded. She turned around and pulled the other girls with her. They were complaining but she didn't care.

"Well that was weird", Yaku said. "Definitely", Inuoka agreed. After some more songs, they all went home. They had a great time and were happy that they spent the weekend with their friends.