46

Lev pov: Thursday, 27th of June

Today was the last day that Yaku spent with Inuoka. I was glad because from tomorrow on I would spend continuously with Yaku. I was eager to see him again. To hug him for more than just a minute. To talk with him. To watch the stars with him. Just to feel his presence next to me. I desperately hoped that I would have the chance to do so forever. I wanted it forever. I needed it forever. But maybe I would lose him if he didn't return my feelings. Forever.

3rd pov: Thursday, 27th of June

This day, Yaku was more excited than before. He liked spending time with Inuoka but it just got too much. Being constantly around each other wasn't something Yaku nor Inuoka liked that much. Therefore, they were both happy it ended soon. Today, they would just regularly hang out. Intentionally, they planned on planning Inuokas confession but this had planned something so simple, they wouldn't need to do anything. Inuoka wanted to hang out with Shibayama the day after Yama's exam. He would just give the shorter roses and ask Shibayama out.

Yaku thought it was boring but Inuoka didn't want to make such a big deal out of it. Shibayama wouldn't like it if he did and that was the most important thing to Inuoka.

"What do you want to do this afternoon", Yaku asked Inuoka after they finished school. "Let's play Among Us", Inuoka suggested. "No, I overplayed that", Yaku replied. "What do you want to do then", Inuoka asked further. "Let's go to this one Arcade downtown", Yaku suggested. He always wanted to try it out but never found the time to do so. "Sure, let's go", Inuoka replied, already walking towards the train station.

After they arrived, Yaku went to the Tetris machine. He played some rounds while Inuoka was just watching him from behind. After four rounds, they changed and now Yaku was watching Inuoka. After one round, Yaku went to the Pac-man machine because he thought it was boring just to watch someone. He played a few rounds until Inuoka approached him again,"Hey, you want to stay here. It's kind of boring". "That's because we didn't find the right games yet. Let's play some air hockey", Yaku responded, pulling the taller towards the air hockey machines.

There, they played some rounds. Inuoka never played before but quickly found his way into the game and was able to beat Yaku after their 7th round. Later, they played a dance game. It was fun and they laughed a lot. The awkward tension from the start was completely gone.

What they didn't know was that Lev was watching them from afar, his jealousy increasing exponentially.

Lev pov: Thursday, 27th of June

After school, my sister convinced me to go to the new arcade. I didn't want to but I couldn't just sit in my room and binge-watch anime or draw like I did the last few days. I needed to go outside and spend some time with people.

When we arrived, I was amazed. It was a really cool place and I wanted to go here with Yaku someday.

I was in a good mood and had a lot of fun until I saw Inuoka in the crowd. He was playing Tetris and was miserably failing. Even I, who never played Tetris before, could do that better.

But what did he do here? Wasn't he supposed to be with Yaku? Did they fight or what happened? My questions got answered as Inuoka went to another row of arcade games. There I saw Yaku playing some game.

So they went here together. I couldn't help but get jealous. I wanted to do something like this with him. I wanted to be the one that made him laugh like Inuoka did right now. I wanted to be the one who he made fun of because they never played air hockey before, I wanted to be the one who danced with him at this weird machine. But it wasn't me experiencing all of this stuff with him. It was Inuoka.