11

Lev pov: Wednesday, 5th of June

Visual arts was fun. We had to draw some random stuff out of our pencil case. I was pretty good at it and the others complimented me. Not to flex, but I was the best in my class. It really took my thoughts off of Yaku. Therefore, I was really confused when the bell suddenly rang.

I came to the conclusion that I overreacted earlier. I shouldn't have assumed that he possibly could have the same feelings as me.

I made my way to the Cafeteria. I assumed that he would be there. Halfway there I saw him and Inuoka coming towards me. Did they want to pick me up from class? Their class and the Cafeteria are both in the other building, so why would they go here, if not to pick me up?

I was happy as I walked towards them. as I reached them Yaku engulfed me in a hug. I hoped that he would do this. I was glad he did.

As the hug lasted longer than ten seconds I began to blush. I didn't want this to end, but was hugging that long really normal? Yaku must've realized that as well. He let me go and quickly looked to the ground. Was he really that uncomfortable with hugging me longer? I didn't know but right now I didn't care.

"We should pick up Shibayama, I told Yama already, we would spend the break together as a group" I said, remembering what I and Yama talked about earlier.

Yaku suddenly frowned, but quickly tried to hide it while glancing over at Inuoka. I just ignored it. Right now I didn't want to think about the existing or not-existing feelings of Yaku for Inuoka.

As we walked out of the building we discussed whether to meet at our favourite spot or go to the Cafeteria. It was still really warm, so we decided to go to the Cafeteria. Shibayama already was there, waiting to buy a salad or something. Yama always ate healthily. I honestly couldn't get how Yama did this. I just accepted it.

We talked about everything but our crushes and the upcoming confession game. I had the feeling that nobody wanted to talk about this now.

We finally reached the Cafeteria and called for Shibayama, which didn't realize us at first. Yama was typing something on the phone while blushing slightly. The others probably think that Yama writes with someone, but I know better. Yama wrote the text for the confession game. I told Yama to start early. I was glad Yama listened to me.

I shouted again to get Yama's attention: "Yama, you can finish your confession later, let's spend some time with Yaku and Inuoka". As Yama heard the name of Yamas Crush, Yama quickly put the phone away and greeted us.

"So, you already started writing your confession, huh?" Yaku asked Yama, quickly glancing over at Inuoka. This could mean both: Yaku had a crush on Inuoka and was thinking about his confession or Inuoka had a Crush on Shibayama and Yaku checked Inuokas reaction. I really hoped for the last one, but with my luck, it would probably be the first. 

"Yeah, we both already wrote it. Well, I'm finished but I don't know about Yama to be honest" I replied, trying to get my mind off these depressing thoughts.

"Oh, that's cool. So you both have a Crush as well? Mind telling us?" Inuoka asked, clearly implying something I couldn't point out right now.

"Only if you tell us who your's is" Shibayama said. Yama just got the Salad and now stood next to us. After this statement, both boys shook their heads.

"Oh, are you scared that we will tell them or could it possibly be one of us four?" Yama mocked them both. As if it wasn't the same for the two of us.

"Anyway, we both started as well. But someone won't show me his text?" Yaku said, glaring at Inuoka. "Eyy, you wouldn't show me your Text, so why would I show you mine?" Inuoka defended himself.

I could feel that this would escalate into a fight sooner or later. Shibayama too, so Yama just changed the subject: "We didn't either. There are only two people who are allowed to read it and the second shouldn't who wrote it. You know the rules. But if you're so desperate to find out each other's Crushes, why don't you come to the team party. We will most likely play truth or dare and never have I ever. There you will definitely find out something".

Both boys just accepted this and explained that they already planned on coming.

If Yaku is coming I'll have to pay attention not to let something about my crush slip.