36

3rd pov: Monday, 17th of June

Today was just another day like the rest. The team was still excited because of the party. They all enjoyed it although only a few people remembered what happened.

Lev and Yaku went to school like they always did, spent the breaks together and daydreamed about the other in the boring lessons.

After volleyball practice, Yaku went home because he had a doctor's appointment and Shibayama and Lev hung out.

"Hey, Yama. Do you remember what happened Saturday" Lev asked after they finally arrived. "Nope. I forgot about everything." Yama answered. "Shit, I did too. But someone dared Yaku to play the pocky game with me and we kissed. I don't think he remembers though. He blacked out shortly after. It was a dare anyway" the taller ranted. "Calm down, okay. It's going to be fine. Just be happy that you got an excuse to kiss him and wait. Because I remember that Yaku decided to confess this month. You'll just wait. At the end of this month, he is either dating Inuoka or confesses to you. You'll just lay back and observe. Let's hope for the best and if they start dating, I'm here for you. We're sitting in the same boat after all." Yama motivated the middle-blocker.

"Yeah, thanks. By the way, I got the picture. I finished it last week" Lev said, handing Shibayama a picture of Shibayama and Inuoka. It was well drawn and just a cute picture, couples would give each other. "Thank you. I love it. But somehow I feel bad for having a picture of this. But how come you draw that good. You know that you could easily make a lot of profit with that, right?" Yama said, looking the latter straight in the eye. "Yeah, I know. I might do it actually but right now I only draw because it is fun and for friends like you" Lev answered. "Ah, okay. Anyway, let's talk about Karasuno arriving tomorrow. It'll be fun and I admire their libero. Yaku is better but still." Yma changed the topic. Yama didn't want to continue talking about their crushes at the moment. It was too depressing. "True, but you are a good libero as well" Lev responded. "Of course you would say something like this. thank you though" "of course hehe"

They continued talking for a while until Yama needed to go home.

"It was good talking to you. Lately, you mostly hang out with Yaku." Yama said after Lev brought him out. "I'm sorry. But you do the same with Inuoka. Anyway, yes we could do that. We could spend the next weekend together. Maybe we could invite Yaku and Inuoka as well" Lev proposed. "That sounds great. Okay bye now"

Meanwhile, Yaku was dying out of jealousy. His appointment didn't last long and he didn't know that Lev and Shibayama hung out today. So he got furious as Lev didn't respond to his text and texted Inuoka which told him about the hangout.

After that Yaku put on some music, activated airplane mode, threw his phone in some corner of his room and buried his face in his pillow.

He thought about everything that happened between Lev and him, he questioned if it was normal between friends, he questioned his feelings and he thought about how to confess.

Lev on the other hand tried to call Yaku as soon as Yama was gone. He didn't check up on his phone while the other was still there.

He really enjoyed chatting with Yaku and was eager to hear the shorter voice but as he pressed 'call' he only heard the voicemail. It was frustrating but he couldn't change that now. 'maybe he doesn't want to talk to me anymore' the grey-haired male thought.

This day both boys fell asleep, overthinking everything and with slight frowns on their faces.