30

3rd pov: Saturday 15th of June

Yaku and Lev slept until 12 am. They needed to catch up some sleep from the last nights where they didn't get enough. As they woke up they stayed in the bed for a while, cuddling. 

After a while, Lev went to the shower and Yaku went down and made some Pancakes. He made some strawberry sauce and decorated them with some blueberries. He really liked how they turned out and hoped that Lev would trust of all, get the joke and secondly, acknowledge his effort. 

As he finally finished, Lev came down, his hair still wet. Yaku quickly turned his head back to the pan and made some more pancakes to hide the blush forming on his cheeks. 

He absolutely didn't picture Lev, who was barely wearing any clothes, pulling the smaller boy in and kissing him. He wouldn't possibly do something like this. 

Lev pov: Saturday 15th of June

Showering here was one of the best things ever. I could wash myself with Yaku's shampoo and shower gel. After that, I would smell like him and this always made my day. 

As I finished showing I put on my favourite hoodie, one that Yaku got me for my birthday last year, he had a matching one, and a pair of boxers because the other stuff was still in Yaku's room. But on my way out I smelled the pancakes and needed to go down. This delicious scent of Pancakes was literally no better smell nor taste than Yaku's pancakes, well maybe without the Pancakes but I didn't know yet. 

They looked so delicious, so I walked up and hugged Yaku from behind, completely forgetting what I was wearing He first slightly flinched and I wanted to let go because I hate seeing him uncomfortable but then he leaned against me and continued making those delicious pancakes.  

As he finally finished, I helped him carry the stuff to the table and we ate in comfortable silence. 

After we finished eating we cleaned up the dishes and packed our stuff. By now it was past 3 pm. The team would meet at a coffee-shop at 4 so we quickly packed the things for the sleepover and the other snacks and hurried to the Starbucks near the school. 

3rd pov: Saturday 15th of June

As they arrived, Kenma and Kuroo were already there, talking with each other, Kenma slightly blushing at a comment Kuroo made. 

Both boys went to order their Starbucks, Lev taking a pumpkin-flavoured one while Yaku took a caramel-frappuccino with no Coffee and 3 bumps of Caramel. Yaku always ordered this and would never order something different. He himself didn't know why, he just did it. 

Yaku grabbed his iced-coffee and went to sit at the same booth as the others. They talked for about ten more minutes until Shibayama and Inuoka arrived, shortly followed by Yamamoto and Fukunaga. The others would not come until the party.

They all talked until they were finished and then walked back through the park, groups of two building. 

Yaku and Inuoka hadn't talked in a while, so they walked next to each other. 

Yaku told the taller everything about what happened with Lev and this just used the just-now gained information to tease the smaller. This made the latter blush madly. 

Lev saw that and of course got jealous. Yaku blushing wasn't something he never saw before, still, it hurt when the small libero wasn't blushing because of him. 

They continued walking for a bit until Lev had enough and just approached them. Yaku was a blushing mess at this point because Inuoka was teasing him with things like 'I know you pictured Lev doing this and that' and Yaku honestly did all of it. It was very embarrassing for Yaku and as Lev approached them he was scared and even more embarrassed. 'what if he heard us' the small libero thought. 

Still, the latter accepted the chance to talk to his Crush and before they knew it, they were holding hands chatting about unimportant still interesting stuff. For them everything the boy next to them said was interesting. 

Meanwhile, Inuoka and Shibayama were walking together. They discussed whether nougat or oreo chocolate was better. 

Inuoka really loved oreo chocolate, maybe just as much as he did love the person walking next to him. 

Sibayama's favourite chocolate flavour was nougat. In general, Yama loved nougat. If there was anything with it, Yama would eat it. 

Therefore, the libero always wanted Lev to tell Yama the recipe for those nougat cookies but Lev wouldn't give it to anyone. The only person who knew the recipe was Yaku. It was just something between both boys. 

~

As they finally arrived at Kenmas place, they put the snacks Yaku and Lev bought into some boles and placed them on some tables. Meanwhile, Yamamoto was preparing everything for the drinks. He would assist Kai at making those. 

After they finished, Kuroo played some music over his Bluetooth box and Kenma sat on the couch, playing on his switch. He promised Kuroo to put it away for today. 

We stayed like this for a while and I and Lev chatted for a bit until the others finally arrived.