7

3rd pov: Wednesday, 5th of June

* Lev on the phone with Shibyama"

"Yesterday was one of the best days I EVER had!"

"I kind of expected that, since it was your first time at Pride and you could spend it with Yaku, but what exactly happened? I want to hear all the details"

"Okay, so, first of all, he bought me this pan-pride-button, isn't it cute? He has a normal rainbow one, but they are still matching."

"Really? I'm happy for you, can you bring it to school today, I want to see it"

"Of course. Do you think he will wear his as well?"

"I can't guarantee, but I think he will. And even if not don't worry about it, it'll be fine"

"Thank you, that means a lot to be, you know? You are one of the best friends I ever made Yama, you supported me during all of this and accepted me as who I am. Thanks to you, I could out myself. You were always so supportive."

"Awww,  omg I'm blushing, but seriously thank you. And of course, I supported you. You know, that I'm queer aswell, right?

"Yeah yeah, but still, thank you. I have the feeling that I don't say this too much."

"Back to your Yaku"

"He isn't my Yaku"

"Back to topic. I don't have forever. What happened besides the gift he gave you"

"Well, we shared an ice-cream and held hands"

"WHAT?!?! and you told me the thing with these stupid buttons first?"

"They are not stup-"

"I don't care. So how did this happen? And why do you still think that he doesn't like you? You two literally shared an ice-cream, held hands and have matching pride-buttons"

"and matching Pride-bracelets"

"WHAT?!! Okay, so I don't want to be rude, but are you dumb? Why on earth would you still think that he likes you in a platonic way, huh?"

"B-because he would never like someone like me. And I only held his hand, because it was crowded and I didn't want him to get lost. There was only one ice-cream left and those bracelets are just friendship-bracelets. So why wouldn't I think that? Also, I kind of have a feeling that he likes Inuoka. They talked a lot and I saw Yaku blushing while talking to him."

"Okay, so I don't really know about your friendship, but I wouldn't share a freaking ice-cream with someone, nor hold their hand, if I just liked them platonically. And to Inuoka, yes they're close, but we are as well, and I don't have feelings for you. Maybe they do the same as we do, you know? Talk about their crushes and give advice. Besides, do you know if Inuoka is into boys? I mean he never said so. Also, did Yaku blush, while you guys spend time together?"

"First, many friends do that, especially best friends. Second, Inuoka is in fact into boys, but I think he is asexual or something like that. Third, yes he sometimes did, but that's just because he wasn't comfortable and therefore embarrassed with people mistaking us for a couple."

"If you say so. I still think you should get the balls and confess. The thing is, I can't really help you and I absolutely do not want to give you any false hope, but you can just look if you get an anonymous confession on Friday or simply ask Yaku who his crush is. Besides, there is a team party on the 13th and 14th, we'll probably play truth or dare, so why not find out then?"

"True. But how can I see if it's from him or not? It is, as you said anonymous. Besides, I don't really want to go to the team party, he maybe finds out about my crush. I'm not ready yet, you know? And we both know I would never confess first."

"And that's why you're a bottom."

"eyy, I'm offended!"

"Back to what you were saying: You can't know if it's him, but you will know if someone in our school likes you, so even if he doesn't like you, you know that someone does. And to the team-party. Of course, this could happen, but if you don't want to answer you can simply drink and I will be there for you to avoid the worst, but I will not cover up completely for you. You're gushing about him already sucks."

"eyy, I'm offended. I don't gush that much about him though. Okay, maybe I do, but that's beside the point.  Oh, and thanks Yama, I really do appreciate it."

"Of course, besides if you two finally get together I don't have to suffer through the sexual tension every fucking day."

"Yeah yeah. But I really have to go now. I bet Yaku is waiting for me. I don't want to get too late, you know?"

"Of course. But seriously, get your feelings straight, or gay or whatever. Just go and get your man. And tell me everything. Every single detail. I'll wait for you after the first period."

"Yes, of course, and byeeee"