37

Lev pov: Tuesday, 18th of June

Today the volleyball team had a free day. We should focus on volleyball. It was kind of cool, to be honest. We didn't have to study and we got to play volleyball instead. And then there was Karasuno. I really liked the team. They were really good and they were nice people. We could always have a good match and both teams learned from each other. Without Kenma, we would probably lose all the time. He was the brain of our team and was really good at finding out their strategies. It was really cool. Looking at all the different strategies Karasuno came up with was amazing.

I found it relieving that we had free water access in our school because my water bottle was already empty after two hours.

We trained a lot. It was really exhausting and I was relieved as we finally had our first break. I saw Yaku and Sugawara talking. They were pretty close and talked about everything.

Right now Yaku was blushing. They probably talked about Yaku's crush. Somehow everybody besides me knew something. I don't know if Inuoka knew something but the rest of the team definitely did. It annoyed me but I knew that I couldn't change that.

As I walked over to them, I searched for my chapstick in my bag but couldn't find it. I somehow got addicted to using them. Not just because they taste sweet but because I overused them and now my lips needed them to stay soft. It sucked but it was my fault.

"Hey Yaku, have you seen my chapstick?" I, therefore, asked as I finally arrived. "No. But you can have mine. It's cherry" he responded, without looking at me. Luckily, he didn't because I could feel a slight tint of pink on my cheeks.

"that would be nice, haha" I responded after a while. "Here you go, it's really tasty", Yaku said while handing me his chapstick. He knew that I loved the taste of chapstick and I loved him for knowing this. He knew me better than everybody else in this world and I loved that I had someone like this.

3rd pov: Tuesday, 18th of June

After the break, they all went back to practice. They played some more practice matches with the difference that Suga sometimes looked at Yaku with a knowing look, making the smaller flustered. It was the statement the grey-heard did before "It's really obvious how much you like him. He is just oblivious because of his own feelings but so are you. Just go for it. Everybody knows that you love him, I would even go as far to say that he is the love of your love. How you look at him says everything. But he looks at you the same way. Just go for it and be happy."

After they were finished, they all talked in smaller groups about Volleyball, school and their lives before going home. Karasuno stayed in some hotel.