28

3rd pov: Thursday, 13th of June

As they woke up the next morning, they were both tangled in each other's embrace. They both just stayed there for a while before unwillingly entangling their tight embrace and getting ready for school.

They were closer than ever. Yaku practically clung to Lev, which did the same.

On their way to school, their hands brushed against each other more often than they should have and Yaku took the chance and intertwined their fingers. The taller didn't mind so they just walked towards Yaku's house in very comfortable silence.

When they reached the libero's house, Yaku went up and quickly collected his stuff, just to come back not even five minutes later and engulf Lev into a warm hug.

Now, they were talking again. It was just as comfortable as the silence but both boys enjoyed hearing the voice of the other.

Both were still overwhelmed with this whole situation but they started enjoying this new intimacy without being super nervous and overthinking everything.

As they reached the school, Yaku hugged Lev quickly before he ran off to his classes.

The whole time they were more clingy than ever before and because they were both boys, everyone thought that they liked each other, which was true, but still. Shibayama, the feminist Yama was, hated this. If two girls would behave that way nobody would think that way. Everybody would think that they're just friends. Bullshit but still possible. The point that everybody on the volleyball team had this opinion made this whole situation a lot more complicated and complex.

It was freaking Yama out. Why can't they just say that they like each other or not and why are they giving mixed signals?

Yaku and Lev continued holding hands and clung to each other for the rest of the day. And as school and shortly after practice finally ended, they went to the Café and got some ice-cream just to go to the park and talk while cuddling on the beach they discovered the previous week. They watched the sun-set before hugging one last time for about 20 minutes, 21 and 32 seconds to be exact, Lev secretly counted, and went home.