Chapter 7

Draco’s POV

I didn’t think as I gripped my wand and hit Rhiannon, I didn’t even know what I was saying. I felt the power leaving my wand and it hit Rhiannon hard in the chest. She lay on the floor gasping for breath, blood quickly soaking her shirt and robes. What have I done? Did I kill her? Slughorn told everyone to get out but I didn’t move, I couldn’t move. I felt a tug on my robe and let whoever it was lead me out of the classroom, still in a daze. I looked to see who it was, Blaise. He guided me out of the view of the other students and pushed me against the wall. I pushed him back but with no force.

“What the hell was that Draco, I’ve never heard that before,” Blaise whispered harshly.

“I…I don’t know, it just happened. I didn’t even want to hurt her…I just…” I stuttered, I never stuttered. I was never speechless but I hurt Rhiannon and I don’t even know why.

“Well you hurt her pretty bad, you’re in big trouble mate,” he said, I got on well with Blaise he was one of the few people who knew what I was doing and why and he never questioned me for it and I respected that and I feared that he was right. I can’t get expelled, if I do I will fail my mission, and I’ve messed up too many times already.

“Does Dumbledore know?” Blaise asked and my clouded head became clear and I hit him hard on the arm.

“Of course he doesn’t know you prat, if he did…” I was interrupted by a firm hand on my shoulder; I spun around to see Professor McGonagall. Judging by the look on her face, she knew what I had done.

“Mr Malfoy Professor Dumbledore would like to see you in his office,” she spoke quickly and sternly and I didn’t have the strength to argue. So I left Blaise and followed the Professor off to Dumbledore’s office.

I stood in front of the old Professor feeling sick to my stomach but I tried but hardest not to let that show. I wasn’t going to show any weakness towards him, I can’t. I can feel his eyes boring into me and my stomach flipped. With a nod, Professor McGonagall left his office so it was just me and him, he offered me the chair but I said I would rather stand, even if it did feel like my legs were about to give way.

“Draco you don’t have to do this?” Dumbledore said, out of all the things he could have said to me; that was not what I was expecting. Did he know, no he can’t know, there is no way.

“I don’t know what you mean,” I answered but the look on his face showed that he knew that I was lying.

“Sir if you going to expel me please get on with it,”

“I’m not going to expel you Draco but at the same time I can’t just look over what you have done, you attack one of your fellow students,”

“But she attacked me first, why isn’t she in here?”

“Because Draco Malfoy, Rhiannon is in the hospital. Snape only just managed to save her, if it wasn’t for him and with the help of Madam Pomfrey she would be dead,” he said very matter of factly, my stomach felt like it collapsed in on itself. I could have killed Rhiannon, what was I thinking?

“I’m confused sir,”

“About what,”

“About why you’re not expelling me, I not only broke a school rule but I broke the law,” I questioned, I wasn’t trying to get myself expel or give him a reason to but I need to know.

“I think you do know the reason and I know that you don’t want me to know the reason. But nevertheless I do and that’s all I have to say on the matter. You will remain at Hogwarts School Draco Malfoy but you will of course be having detention for a matter of weeks,” he spoke and looked back down at the book that was sitting on his desk. I wanted to say something but decided against it and left his office and headed towards the grand hall for lunch. I had only been in Dumbledore’s office for what seemed like10 minutes but instead 3 hours has gone past. I thought about going to see if Rhiannon was ok but thought better of it.

About 10 minutes after I was seated Rhiannon came in; she appeared weak but straightens up her back so no one would notice. Everyone stopped when she walked in the room; she is so beautiful that it’s hard to take my eyes off of her. I don’t think she has seen me and I plan to keep it that way but my plan was spoiled when she looked up and saw me staring. I looked away and pretended that I never saw her but I don’t know how I could miss her. I just wish I could go over and say sorry, hug her and just kiss her one more time, but after what I did to her, I doubt she will ever want to look at me again, the idea of that hurt so much.

Sorry this is such a short chapter, but i wanted to include Draco's feelings on what has happened and i hope to include more Draco POV because i just love them. I promise there will be some Rhiannon and Draco stuff happen soon. But hold on till then. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & LOVE xox