Chapter 25

I wanted to jump into his arms and embrace him in a kiss but I then remembered that I still looked like Harry and that would be awkward for both of us. I went to reach for my wand but Draco smirked when he realised I couldn’t find my wand. He pulled me up by my shirt and pushed me against a tree.

“Got you now Potter,” he smirked at me. He was so gorgeous but he was different and then I remembered what Harry had told me about him killing Dumbledore and glared at him. He had no idea who I really was; the plan was going to work. Harry was going to be ok and safe and will be able to carry on with his mission. I felt a wave of pride, I’ve never done anything important in my life and now I was helping one of the most important wizards in the world.

“Got him!” yelled Draco, I thought he was talking to me but then I saw Aaron with a bunch of other death eaters’ walk towards us, I felt sick but I held my head up as Draco pushed his wand further into my throat. Aaron was smirking, he had a small cut across his lip but part from that he looked like he got off quite well. One of them had half his face burned and his eye melted together, making my stomach churn.

“Call off the rest of them, the others are useless to the dark Lord,” it was Draco; his voice was strong and commanding. Many of them ran off to do as Draco had asked, others waited with him. Aaron strutted towards us looking proud of him; I noticed a slight limp from where Cora hit him and I wanted to start laughing and the image of him being thrown across the room.

“What you smiling at Potter?” Draco spat his name; he pressed his wand harder against my throat and gave me a thump in the chest causing the wind to be knocked out of me. I feel to my knees and he just laughed, my hatred for Draco grew more and more. I was about to pull his legs from but then someone apparated right next to Draco making him jump. It was Bellatrix, she was twirling his wand around her hair and she licked her lips. This woman was known for being completely insane but she was powerful, insane but powerful. Without saying anything she held her wand out.

“Bombarda!” she screamed but it wasn’t aimed at me, it was aimed at a tree next to me. The trunk splintered and it quickly fell towards me, it just missed my head but landed on my leg. I let out a painful scream and tried to fill my leg from the heavy trunk but I couldn’t. Draco’s face became pale as I pulled at my leg but Bellatrix and other death eaters found this hilarious. She grabbed Draco’s arm and then grabbed onto me and we apparated away. I hate the feeling of apparated; it was like being squashed into a tight tube.

We apparated into a dark room, I fell to the floor, my leg giving way as soon as I stood. I swore loudly as my elbow collided with the hard floor. It was still dark outside and the only light was given off by two large glass chandeliers handing above a long oak dining table that looked like it seated about 25 people. But no one was sitting there at the moment. There were only 2 other people in the room with us, who I recognised to be Draco’s mother and father. I have seen them a few times walking around in Diagon Alley and they were often around my house talking to my father. Narcissa was always sweet to me but Lucius never really spoke to me unless he had to. They both started to walk towards us; Bellatrix grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so that I was forced to look at Lucius. He looked nervous and he had lost weight since I last saw him, there was light stubble around his face and his hair was messier than normal. He had the same eyes as Draco; those had a hint of blue in them. His face was pulled into a sneer as he looked me up and now, I kept forgetting that I looked like Harry and had to be watchful of how I acted.

“Call the Dark Lord,” Bellatrix commanded, pulling my head further back. She looked at Draco but he had gone pale and looked at his father for support. Eventually Lucius stepped forward, pulling his sleeve up to show the mark that was burned into his skin. He pressed his wand against it, at first nothing happened and then a cold wind flew through the large manor, there was a whirl of black fog, once that had cleared a Dark, evil figure stood in its place, Voldemort.