Chapter 39

Draco's POV

What Rhiannon was saying was so true. But something in me was telling me that it was dangerous...who am I kidding, every path from this moment on was going to be dangerous. I just have to choose what path is safest for Rhiannon. And I think she has already decided that for herself. I walked up to her and knelt down, holding her hands in mine.
"Let's kill Harry Potter," I whispered and she beamed. She lent in kissed me on the lips. I leant forward to meet bet, pressing my hands on her back, I slowly lent forward and we both laied back on the bed. My hands ran under her tip, finding her bra strap. I quickly undid it and threw it onto the floor, all this time her lips still pushing into mine. We didn't stop until we were both completely naked; I pushed myself up and admired her beautiful body. How am I so lucky as to have her? She looked up at me with loving eyes and nodded. And with that we became one again.

5 months later

I woke up to the sound of the someone knocking at the front door. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes, put on some pants and black jeans and made my way downstairs. I opened the door to be greetes with Bellatrix, my mother and father. At first I was in shock, why were all of them here and then I was confused why they were all staring at me. Then I realized I was shirtless, suddenly feeling very sheepish I stood aside and let them all in.
"I wasnt expecting you, if I knew you were comingn I would have..." I muttered.
"Cleaned the place," my father snapped, looking at the hallway that was forming a layer of dust on all the surfaces. It was messy but that was not my job, that was the house elves.
"Sorry father," I muttered. My mother's gave me a tight hug and Bellatrix did so as well. I hugged them both back; I was surprised to see them. I ahvent seen any of them properly for months; the only one who visited regularly was Aaron and the Dark Lord.
Our Plan was forming together very quickly and it was looking like it was going to be a success. Rhiannon had become very close with Voldemort and although she did not agree with his methods, she followed him in everything he said. He trusted her and she was the only one who was able to say that she disagreed with him. Without meeting a cruel and painful death. She was starting to worry me, as she is pulled further and further into this life and yet she has still not been branded with the Dark Mark, which meant she still had hope. That once this is all over, she may still have a normal life.

I was about to ask something when all the attention was now being drawn towards Rhainnon, who had just walked in. She, unlike me, was fully dressed and looked utterly beautiful. She was wearing a short emerald dress, with black rights and black high heels. Her thick blonde hair was nicely curled and she has a full face of makeup. With thick black eyeliner and mascara, green eye shadow and dark red lipstick.
"Rhiannon love,you look stunning as always," Bellatrix announced loudly, going over to her and embracing her in a hug. Its strange how Bellatrix was willing to kill her about 5 months ago and now she was giving her a hug like she was part of the family.
"As do you. Bellatrix it's great to see you," Rhainnon cheered, running over to my mother. She turned to my father, who smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"What a wonderful surprise to see you here,"she sang, I loved seeing her happy. She came over and stood next to me, I put my arm around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. There was a cough and we broke away smiling. I turned around, expecting to see my mother or father but instead the Dark Lord was standing in front of us, watching us kiss. My father shuffled backward, he was such a coward, it made me sick. Rhiannon did a small bow but was smiling widely.
"Is it time my Lord," she spoke quietly, there was something exciting in the tone of her voice and at first I couldnt figure out why but then it hit me...today was the day we kill Harry Potter.

Hey my lovely readers, so 2 things I want to say;
1) hope you all have checked out my friend's story on Wattpad- Rebellious: constantly running by Amysauanders, she is an incredibly talented writer and it would be great if you could check her story out.
2) this story is soon coming to an end. But I am thinking about writing a second one....I would love to hear your thoughts on that. Comment your thoughts on a follow on story from 'His Slytherin Princess' and if enough people want it, then I will.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE & LOVE x