Chapter 42

I didn't think I had changed that much. But now I thought about it, I must look very different and they just have thought me dead. My hair was down in ringlets. I still had my black eyeliner, emerald eyes shadow and my red lipstick on, although I'm not sure how long thats going to last. I had traded my shirt dress and heels, for a pair of black skin tight jeans, silver long sleeved, low cut top, black ankle boots and an emerald jacket with a fur hut. I realised now just how different of a person I had become in these past few months, not just looks but personality.
"Thought I was dead did you Potter?" I asked slyly, ignoring Weasley's question, giving him a slight half grin. I was going to enjoy every second of his death.
"Rhiannon I wanted to come after you but-" he stuttered.
"But what, you let me there because I was in Slytherin? Because I'm not important enough? Because I had already completed my part in your sick plan? You claim to be doing this for good and to be a good little golden boy but the truth is Potter, that you are just a lazy selfish git!" I spat, he deserved to hear this, and he needs to know that he can't just push people in the firing line to protect himself.
"What have they done to you?" Hermione asked, I became quite close to Hermione when I was working with Potter, now the idea of her makes me sick.
"How dare you talk to her like that, you filthy little Mudblood," Draco spat, he walked a little closer to me and held my hand. For the first time, attention was now on Draco and his hand linked with mine. Ron linked fingers with Hermione, were they finally a thing now. He glared at Draco; Potter put his hand out to stop Ron from getting out his wand.
"Talk to my girlfriend like that again Malfoy and I'll hex you all the way back to the hole you belong in," Ron spat, he was being serious but I couldn't help but laugh.
"O look at the Draco, Weasley has finally grown some balls and gained a Mudblood in the process," I laughed and Draco laughed cruelly along side me.
"Long time no see Potter, Weasley, Granger," it was Aaron, I knew he wouldn't be far away, he wouldn't miss out on a chance to see Potter die.
"Aaron?" Harry said.
"The one and only, golden boy," Aaron did an over-exaggerated now, laughing. Wesley fired a shot at Aaron and without barely moving, he deflected it. Aaron was unbelievably good at defence against the dark arts...and the dark arts for that matter. He has never lost a duel before and I don't think he plans to lose any time soon.
"Sloppy Weasley, very sloppy," he taunted, coming to stand next to me. Hermione was looking me up and down and I didn't know why, she was looking at me, not with hatred or even confusion but curiosity, like she was trying to figure something out, I tried to shake it off and turned to look at Harry.
"I'm going to kill you Potter," i said breaking the silence. I raised my wand and Draco and Aaron copied me, Ron and Harry did the same but Hermione confined to stare at me.
"Stop looking at me Mudblood," I snapped, it was really annoying me now. She continued to look me up and down, she muttered a spell under her breath and I was frozen in shock when I saw what was happening. There was a white light coming from my whole body. But it went as quick as it came, I was glad to see that everyone was as confused as I was.
"What the hell was that?" Draco asked, looking from. Hermione to me and back again.
"You don't know?" Hermione asked and at the point I knew what she knew. She knew about the baby, please Merlin don't let her say anything, but to Draco. Please don't tell him. But at that moment in time, Merlin was not on my side.
"Know what?" Draco asked, his expression growing with confusion more and more by the second. Hermione paused for a second, thinking it over in her head but them looked straight at Draco and me.
"Rhiannon's pregnant," Hermione announced.

Hey guys, so yeah it's not Friday I know. I'm not going mad don't worry. I have obviously finished writing this story, so all I need to do now is put it on Wattpad. Because of this I have decided to upload whenever I can. Because my laptop is messed up, I can't upload it from my laptop, I have to write it on my phone and then put it on Wattpad and it takes ages.
So I will upload when I can, it the final stretch now guys. Thanks to all the ones who have read it, commented and voted from the beginning, love you all for all your lovely comments and support for 'His Slytherin Princess'

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE x

His Slytherin Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें