Chapter 34

Draco raised his wand about to say something when Snape threw him across the room. Snape at his side in seconds, he threw Draco's wand across the room, he pinned his wrists against the wall, Draco struggled against his grip but Snape was lot stronger than he looks.
Eventually Draco have up and collapsed onton the floor, crying into his hands. I went over to him but Snape stopped me before I got too close.
"Stay where you are Miss Elwin," he demanded and I did as I was told. Snape went over to the cereal bowl that Draco had been eating out of. Be smelt it, he then dipped his index finger into it and tasted it. He spat it out immediately.
"Bellatrix must have put this in here, it is one of her favourite potions," Snape said, he was talking to me but wasn't looking. He walked back over to Draco who was still crying.
"Professor what does the potion do? Why did Bellatrox put it in Draco's milk?" I asked, I could tell I was annoying him with all ny questions but after what just happnened I think I deserve an answer.
"Its a confusion potion, very strong stuff. You're not allowed to work with it in Hogwarts beacuse of its power," he answered, he was soothing Draco who was still lying on the floor sobbing into his hands. He looked mad and completely out of it.
"What does it do?"
"Its turns the consumer completely insane. Whoever drinks it sees fear in things that they once took comfort in. They see beautiful things as hideous objects. They see the people they love and suddenly find a hatred to kill them," he answered.
"But he said I was Harry Potter?"
"Draco sees Mr Potter as the cause of everything that has happened to him. But you should know Miss Elwin, Draco never wanted to be involved in this. He is here because his father has made so many mistakes and Draco is the one that has to pick up the pieces. Its not in his character to murder people. It's just not him." Snape said, he was no longer talking to me like on was his pupil, does he know? He must know, my potions teacher is a death eater and it was strange that I wasn't surprised.

I pushed past Snape and this time he didn't try to stop me. I walked ginergly to Draco who was now sitting against the wall, silently sobbing. I knelt down next to him and stroked his hair gently, he jumped at my touch. He looked up at me; wide eyes filled with fresh tears, his cheeks were stained with tears and I felt like crying myself. He looked so scared and most. That arrogant little boy who used to tease all the little first years is gone. Innocence lost.
"I'm sorry Rhiannon, I'm so sorry," he managed to say and started to cry louder, he looked so scared i didnt know what to do. I pulled him closer to me, he laid his head on me, I stroked his hair and he slowly started to stop crying. I looked back down at Draco but he was asleep, I sat down properly leaning against the wall, continuing to play with his platinum . I wasn't mad anymore, not only because I now know the truth, but I have seen the fear in Draco now and how pained he was by what he made to do. My Draco had no choice.

I'm such a good person yah!! I have been super busy because I'm am currently working with a production of Lion King, working back stage. It's brilliant but stressful and most of my time is focused on that. But I'm so proud of myself that I found time to update my story, even though its a very small chapter. Please let me know if you enjoying it, I love you all so much for reading and voting etc.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE x