Chapter 19

Cora pulled me anyway from Draco, I felt the radiating heat from his body leave me and I suddenly felt cold even though it was hot in the common room. Cora pulled me towards Kylie who was sitting on the lap of some Ravenclaw boy, snogging his face off.

“What is your problem Cora?” I snapped. I wanted to dance with Draco and she was pulling me away. I thought she wanted me to have a go with Draco.

“You’re being too easy Rhian,” Cora explained.

“Excuse you!” I shouted a little too loudly, good thing the music was on full blast.

“Rhian honey, any guy in our whole year; or even in this whole school would love to have a go with you. Make Draco work for it, don’t just be a Pansy and follow him round,” Cora said, I didn’t agree with me following him around and I hated being compared to Pansy but I let it slide but she did make a good point. I sighed, turned to look at Draco who was trying to detach himself from Pansy and then turned back to Cora.

“What do I need to do?” I asked and I massive grin spread across Cora’s face and she started to clap her hands together and I felt a rush of excitement spread though me.

“Right ok, you need to be flirty, like super mega flirty. You have to turn him on; don’t be afraid to make physical contact. But don’t kiss him and when he leans in for a kiss just walk away,” she giggled. She said it like it was an easy thing to do. I can’t just walk away from Draco, it was almost impossible. But like Cora said I will not become a Pansy. I nodded, after adjusting my skirt; I flounced over to Draco giving him a smile. But before I got to him Blaise walked in front of me smirking, for a second I thought he was going to ruined everything but then I thought of a new idea. I turned to look at Cora and she seemed to be having the same idea.

“Hey Rhian, did I mention just how hot you look,” Blaise slurred, he was clearly drunk. He placed a hand on my hip and pulled me closer towards him. I wanted to protest but I could see it was getting Draco’s attention so I didn’t pull away.

“You did yes but your welcome to say it again,” I said slowly, Blaise understood that I was flirting back and took this opportunity to stroke my cheek. I didn’t hate the way it felt but it didn’t have the same effect when Draco did it. I allowed myself to be pulled towards the dance floor. I grinded up against him, getting as close as possible to him, I looked at Draco pure jealously in his eyes. Pansy had given up talking to him now and was snogging some other Slytherin boy that I didn’t recognise.

The song wasn’t even half way through when Draco came marching over and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away from Blaise but Blaise was too drunk to notice and starting grinding against another Hufflepuff girl. He pulled me away from the massive group of dancing bodies and pushed me against the wall. His body was pushed against mine and his face was only inches away from my lips.

“Why were you dancing with Blaise?” he said quietly but I could tell he was annoyed.

“You jealous Malfoy?” I teased, leaning closer into his body.

“No!” he snapped, but enjoyed how close I was getting.