Chapter 10

He closed the gap between me and him and pressed his toned body against mine. I was trapped between him and the wall, I wanted to push him away, I wanted to push him as far away from me as possible but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

“Are you scared of me Elwin?” his voice broke as he said it.

“You tried to kill me Draco,” it felt weird calling him by his first name and he was clearly taken back by it.

“I didn’t try to kill you Rhiannon, I would never want to hurt you,” he said, despite the pain it gave me I let out a laugh but a winced afterwards, causing Draco’s eyes to flick down to my chest but then looked back at my face.

“Well you did a very good job of it,”

“Rhiannon I can’t begin to explain how sorry I am, I wasn’t thinking,”

“Where did you even get that spell from, no one knows what it is. Harry said he recognised it from somewhere but that’s it,” I was shouted at him now and he backed off me a little but not a lot.

“I can’t explain myself Rhiannon but you need to know that I didn’t want to hurt you. I can’t ask you to forgive me but please don’t to be scared of me Rhiannon. I couldn’t live with myself if you did,” he mumbled the last bit but I heard it all too clearly. I was taken aback by this but didn’t say anything.

“I’m not scared of you Draco,” I lied and he let out a sigh of relief.

“Good, are we going to start on our essay for charms,” he said, trying to move on to another subject, I have never seen Draco so involved into in his work. He was naturally very smart and always got some of the highest grades in Slytherin house, which was annoying because he never put any effort in and never seem to care about his school work. I gave him a shrug and followed him over to the sofa and sat next to him.

We got a lot of work done but stopped when people started coming back from dinner. A group of three girls came in first and gave us a strange look; they gave Draco a horrible look that sent shivers down my spine. What I said to Dumbledore wasn’t a lie, I am very popular in Slytherin house and I can think of many people who want to beat the crap out of Draco.

“I better go,” I mumbled collecting my books together; I turned to look at Draco and noticed how close he was to my face. The group of girls had gone off now and it was just us to, he closed the space between us. I was about to leave but he pressed his body against mine, causing me to fall back onto the sofa and he pressed his lips on mine. All the oxygen flew out of my lungs and I didn’t know what to do, but his lips fitted so perfectly into mine and I found myself kissing him back. He ran his hand up my leg; he was nearing my stomach when I heard a familiar voice.

“Rhiannon” Aaron shouted and I pushed Draco off me suddenly feeling embarrassed, Aaron looked at me with hurt but it slowly turned into disgust but it wasn’t aimed at me, it was aimed at Draco.

Before I knew it Aaron threw himself at Draco, Draco’s wand was on the table and he didn’t have time to grab it. Out of all the magic spells that we have learnt over the years, Aaron choices to attack his physically. I didn’t know what to do, I was frozen on my spot on the sofa as Aaron pushed Draco to the floor and was on top of him. He threw a hard punch and hit Draco right in the nose, fresh blood poured from his nose. He managed to get a swing in and hit Aaron in the mouth. They kept exchanging punches, taking turns in who was on top of the other. Fresh blood was pouring out their noses and eyebrows and Draco had a split lip, making him look even sexier. Most people were back from dinner now, but being Slytherin no one tried to stop them and just sat back and enjoyed the show. Kylie and Cora pulled me into the crowd, worried that I would get hit. Eventually Snape came running in and pulled Aaron off Draco and threw him away making him trip over the table but managed to regain his balance. He held out a hand to Draco but he ignored it and helped himself up, not taking his eyes off of Aaron. Draco wiped the blood off of his chin and adjusted his robes.

“My father will hear about this!” he shouted, pulling away from Snape and stormed off to his room. I wanted to follow him but I couldn’t, not with everyone watching. I glared at Aaron who looked ashamed of what he did and so he should be. Cora was talking to me but I couldn’t hear anything, she eventually managed to pull me away and we went off to our room, me still in a daze.

I love this chapters, they were so close and....yeah. And i love a good fight. I am so bad at writing fight scenes so let me know what you think. I have actually written up to about chapter 25 i think, so i'm quite far ahead because i'm so exicted about this story yah!! please keep reading. I have just wrote a bit and i couldnt help but cry so theres that to look forward to.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & LOVE