Chapter 38

Rhinnon's POV

I went straight upstairs into my room and flung myself into the soft new satin sheets that lay fresh on my bed. I'm not even sure why I ran away from Draco? I don't know why I didn't want to be around him at that moment? I just didnt. I always guessed that Aaron had feelings for me but the thinking something and saying it out loud is very different. I makes it real and that scares me. I have tried to push people away from me so that they don't get hurt, but the more I do that, the more people want to help me, get closer to me and because of that more and more people get hurt. I want to move away from Draco, tell him to leave me alone and that way he would be safe. But its impossible, I love him so much I feel as thought ny heart is beating a million times faster than it should, my heart is fit to burst with all the feelings I have for him and I just can't get enough. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts; I wiped the tear off my cheek that I only just noticed was there.
"Come in," my voice cracked, the door slowly opened and I was glad to see Draco on the other side of it.
"I'm sorry I pushed past you earlier," I mumbled, playing with the tassels that were sewn onto the corners of my bed sheets. Draco came to sit next to me on the bed and swung his arm around my shoulder. I nestled into his chest smelling the familiar spear mint scent that I loved so much. We sat there for a while, I wanted to say something to him but I couldn't tell if this was the right moment or not.
"Aaron just left, I think he..."
"I still want to kill Potter," I blurted out, interrupting Draco. I felt his arm tense around my shoulders. After a few seconds he got up and turned to look at me.
"I was worried you were going to say that," he mumbled.
"What's your problem with the whole idea, you have always hated him and you were glad to kill him barley a week ago," the anger in my voice was building.
"That was before you were involved. I cant see you getting hurt or worse,"
"The same will happen if we go against the Dark Lord's wishes. If anything, it's safe this way," Draco thought for a minute and I could tell he knew I was right and I believed strongly that I was. I believed that I could kill Potter and I believed that it was the right thing to do. The Dark Lord has done many terrible things and I hate him, dont mistake me for a follower but I agreed with him on one thing. Harry Potter needs to die.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter my lovely readers.
I never do this but I want you all to check out 'Rebellious: constantly running' by Amysaunder1. Im reader it currently and I love it!! Give it a look, vote and a comment, Dm me when you've done it and I'll give you a shout out on my next upload xx

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & LOVE x