Chapter 36

Rhiannon POV

"Draco!" I shouted, running towards him. I stood between him and Aaron to stop Draco from swinging at him a second time. I looked over at Aaron and he looked rather pleased with himself, I think his aim was to get punched in the nose and if he continues to be an arse, he might get one from me.
"Why didn't you tell me Rhain?" He asked.
"I didn't think there was any need to, Cora saved me anyway and I wasn't hurt. I didnt want to get you all worked up over nothing," I tried to calm him down but whatever I was saying, seemed to make it worse.
"Nothing! Rhiannon, someone trying to kill you is not nothing,"
"Well I'm getting used to it," I snapped back at him. He looked hurt and I regretted saying it as soon as I did. I looked at him apologetically and he gave me a small smile. He stroked my cheek and I leaned into his hand, Draco then leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. The moment was killed by the sound of Aaron making throwing my noises. Draco glared at Aaron but didnt move from my side.
"Why are you really here arsehole?" Draco snapped and Aaron smirked at him.
"I already told you Malfoy," he smiled, he seemed very happy about his position and that made me uneasy.
"Aaron, why are you really here?" I asked; finding it hard to stay angry at him. I dont know why? I should be angry, I should want to kill him or at least punch him in the face. Because now I have the one thing I wanted from the start, I had Draco. Aaron's smirk faded and he looked at me properly, without any signs of teasing or mocking. He walked closer towards me but Draco once again stood in the way.
"Draco..." I said softly. He gave me a look but then moved aside. Aaron walked further towards me and held our his hand. His dark mark was visible under his dark navy shirt; I jumped at the sight of it. Aaron saw that I jumped but didnt pull his hand back. A lot unlike Draco, Aaron wasn't ever slightly ashamed of what he had become and what he was part of.
"Take a walk with me," it wasn't a question but I took his hand anyway. I needed answers and maybe he was the one you could give me them. I took his hand and allowed Jim to take me outside. He led me out of the living room and through a huge glass door that led to a balcony, that over looked a wide green hill and at the end was a river. It was cold outside and due to my thin clothing I couldnt help but shiver.
"Why are you here Aaron?" I asked as soon as he closed the glass doors behind him.
"I already told you, the Dark Lord wanted me to keep an eye on you. Snape told Him about how Draco tried to kill you and he didn't want anything like that to happen again. I don't blame him to be honest, do you? He asked, he was looking at me smiling but not the way he used to. Not with loving eyes but more list and I hated it.
"But why you. You know that I would hate you and so would Draco. Why throw yourself I. The middle of all this?"
"Because I love you Rhainnon, I always have and I don't think I will ever stop."

Ooooo so the perfect relationship between Rhainnon and Draco is about to change? Or is it? Will she fall for her old love? Or will Draco have to do something about that?