Chapter 20

Draco’s POV

I ran to the room of requirements, how could I have lost track of time? I know exactly how. My Aunt is going to kill me! When I got to the closest I swung it open and streams of black fog flew out of it, as several death eaters apparate into the room of requirements. My heart beats hard against my chest making it hard to breath; I hated myself for what I was doing. I haven’t had any sleep in weeks, scared to close my eyes and accept the dreams that wait.

I can see my Aunt Bellatrix walking towards me, followed by a number of death eaters, some I recognised, and others were new to me. So many people follow the Dark Lord that it was hard to keep track. My Aunt was twirling her massive thick black curls around her wand as she always did. She was definitely the most loyal follower of the dark Lord, she has killed more people than I can count and she is completely and utterly insane. She came up to me and slapped me hard in the face; it was done with suck force it made me stagger backwards. My cheek burned where she had slapped when but I didn’t dare touch it to sooth it, I just stood there. She didn’t look angry…just insane. She then cupped my head in her cold hands and kissed my burning cheek and gave me a smile.

“I’m sorry Auntie,” I spoke softly, not wanting to anger her any further. She smiled, if anyone ever saw me talking to anyone like this, my reputation would go down the drain. She didn’t say another word; she walked past me indicating me to follow and I did as I was told.

As we walked down the large corridors of Hogwarts, death eaters fell into different corridors and rooms. I started to hear high level screaming from all corners of the castle, I wanted to turn back, I wanted to run, but I couldn’t. I have no choice and I never had. I found my mind flicker to Rhiannon, where the hell is she? I felt someone dragged me away while the rest of the death eaters flooded the halls of Hogwarts; the figure pushed me against the wall. She was stronger than she looked, but the look in her eyes showed insanity, nothing more.

“What is wrong with you Draco sweetie?” her words didn’t match her tone of voice. I didn’t answer her and her grip tightens on wrist and I could feel her long nails breaking my skin, which was her telling me to answer.

“Nothing Auntie I’m fine,” I mumbled not looking at her but she wasn’t taking any of it.

“Where is she?” Bellatrix laughed, my stomach dropped. Voldemort can no longer get into my mind thanks to Snape but I have never been able to Bellatrix out. I never even knew she could get into my mind before she comforted me out about Rhiannon. She said she hasn’t told anyone but she said if ever it affected my missions for the dark Lord she would not hesitate to tell him and I know that he would kill her. And I have no doubt that she won’t keep her promise.

“Auntie, please, I…”

“Draco, you were late, you have failed in all your other attempts to complete your mission,” her tone of voice scared me. I didn’t want her to hurt Rhiannon, I couldn’t live with myself.

“Please Auntie, don’t hurt her, please,” this voice wasn’t mine, it came out of my mouth but I would have never pictured myself saying this about a girl. My aunt found this funny but then she stopped; I was taller than her, quite a lot taller but I still felt small under her glare.

“Get it done Draco or she will die, they all will,” and then she apparated, my knees felt weak and I slid down the wall. She was right, I have to do this, no matter what happened, I have to do this. I have to protect my family, I have to protect Rhiannon.

I left the rest of the death eaters go about with what they are doing, trying to block out the screams that we coming from people. I saw bodies of students fly across the halls and flashes of different coloured lights whiz past in all directions. I made my way up to the astronomy tower to complete my mission. I walked up there with my wand held out and I made my way slowly to where Dumbledore was standing. He was looking out at the inky river below, he turned to look at me but didn’t look surprised to see me, and this made me angry. Why was I the one that had to this?

I love Bellatrix so much and i was determinded to get her into this story and she is involved quite a lot in this. This is when the story starts kicking into action and i'm super excited and i hope you really enjoy the story choices i make and go with them. Please keep commenting, i would prefer you to comment than to vote, your commment make me smile and most of the time laugh. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & LOVE xox