Untitled Part 27

Draco looked so hurt by the way I was looking at him and for once I didn’t care. Harry told me what he had done, what he had become. He wasn’t the Draco I fell in love with, he had changed. He has made all the wrong choices and I hate him. Pulling my eyes away from Draco, I pulled myself onto my knees, so that I was sitting up and I dared a look at Voldemort. His cold eyes were boring into me but I kept the strength to keep looking. My leg was in unbelievable pain and I was wishing more than anything for it to stop. Voldemort clearly saw this in my eyes, he looked at Narcissa, and he didn’t need to say anything because she knew what he means, even though I was still unclear. Was it going to be her job to kill me?

I started to panic at this thought as she walked towards, I shuffled backwards but the agony in my leg was over powering and I cried out in pain, I lay there panting on the floor, my breath catching in my cries. I didn’t care about appearing strong anymore. I was going to die here right now and I didn’t care. I wanted to close my eyes but I wasn’t prepared to look any weaker than I already looked. I held my chin up and stared at her straight in the eyes; she held up her wand and pointed it at me.

“Brackium Emendo,” she spoke it softly but clearly. I recognised the spell and I felt my whole body relax and I couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed about how I acted. There was a very quick shooting pain in my leg as I felt it straighten and then it just became a dull ache. She fixed my leg. I was about to pull myself up but I felt a strong foot on my back kick me back down, it was Bellatrix, she laughed so hard that I thought she was going to stop breathing. Voldemort gave her a look and she was silence in seconds. I was still confused about how he wasn’t angry that I wasn’t Harry Potter.

“Stand,” Voldemort commanded I did as I was told. I was proud not stupid. He came very close to me, he grabbed my face in his hand and held it tightly, I wanted to pull away but his grip was too strong. He moved my face so he could see me at every angel, what was he trying to do. He turned me to look at Draco and I flinched at the sight of him, I have never felt such a strong hatred towards one person in my whole life. Draco had killed one of the greatest wizards to have ever lived; he had left me and gone to follow Voldemort and to think I used to love him. Voldemort saw the way looked at Draco and threw me at him; I wasn’t expecting it so I couldn’t catch myself and went flying right into Draco. He caught me and held me up to look at him, he grey eyes looked at me, I couldn’t tell what he was thinking and I didn’t want to know. I pulled away from his grasp disgusted by his touch and turned to face Voldemort again but he wasn’t looking at me, he was looking straight at Draco.

“Draco you have failed me once again,” he said, Draco grew increasingly pale and looked as though he was about to be sick. I caught sight of her parents behind him. His mother looked like she wanted to say something, like she wanted to run over and hug her child, protect him but she thought better of it.

“Luckily for you, you have not been a complete failure. You may not have brought me Harry Potter but you have brought me Rhiannon Elwin and in some ways that’s better,” he spoke again, how did he know who I was. Had he got inside my head? How the hell am I better than Harry Potter?

“How do you know who I am?” I spoke without thinking, although he didn’t seem annoyed by me speaking out.

“There is a prophecy my dear, a prophecy about you. It was once told that if I kill Harry alone I will die, but then a new prophecy was foretold that if the Slytherin Prince and Slytherin Princess were to come together, only then will I be able to defeat Harry Potter,”

“I still don’t see what that has to do with me?” I asked, I no longer cared about what would happen to me. Harry was safe for now and it didn’t matter what would happen to me. Voldemort looked at me with curiosity more than anger, he watched me for a while like I was a monkey in one of those strange muggle zoos. He looked at Draco as well, again with the same look he gave me.

“Draco is the Slytherin Prince,” he said looking back at me. My stomach lurched at the mention of his name, I looked over at him. He didn’t look stocked by this fact and neither was I. Even the sight of his face made me want to kill him, but when I saw his eyes and the way he looked at me, I saw something else, I felt something else. I felt the old Draco look at me, I felt the love I felt for the old Draco. I had to mentally slap myself, the Draco standing there was not the Draco I fell in love with, he is not the Draco I still love. He just looks like him, nothing else.

“And Rhiannon, you are the Slytherin Princess,” Voldemort spoke finally and my whole world collapsed.

OMG it has been so long since i have uploaded and im really sorry but school and exams and revision is really stressing me out and so yeah! super sorry. All the big exams are coming up now and there may be bigger gaps between chapters but please dont give up x

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE xox