Chapter 32

Rhiannon's POV

Did I really just do that? Did I just throw the thing that means the most to me out of the window? But its not important anymore; Draco is not the guy I used to love anymore. He's one of them and for Merlin's sake he killed Dumbledore...Harry would never lie to me, he's not like that.

Even though this room is beautiful, there is only so long I can stay in here and my stomach is starting to ache from lack of food. I couldn't exactly ask Draco, not after what I just did. That stupid spell has gone from my room now so I could leave whenever I wanted but I still cant aparate. Merlin did that hurt when I tried it last night. I felt as though I apparted straight into a brick wall, I should have realised it wouldnt exactly be easy to leave.

I walked over to my door and slowly pulled it open, I scanned the hallway and let out a sigh of relief to realise that Draco wasn't there. He must have gone back to his room, although I didnt hear his door close. I dont know what I was trying to achieve, I'm going to have to accept the fact that I'm not getting out of here any time soon. Food, food is my goal, so I need to find a kitchen.

Malfoy Manor is similar to my house in terms of size and the way it felt. Like my house, it didnt feel like a home; it didnt feel like a place you would want to bring kids up or have a Christmas tree or some good old family time.

I walked into a large living room, it had a green leather sofa that was facing a massive fireplace that was Sri flaming, it must be magic because there was no wood or coal. Magic still amazes me after all these years, how do muggles survive without it. There was small closed door that was coming off from the living room. I have looked everywhere else so I'm hoping that this is the kitchen and that there would be food. I still dont have my wand back so I can't conjure up anything, I hate not having magic. Apparting without my wand was hard enough.

Before I could even enter the room, the door swung open and I walked straight into a talk white haired figure. I looked up and saw that he was carrying a bowl of cereal; his hair was messy which made him look so gorgeous. Why does Draco have to be so hot?
"Sorry," I mumbled, it was so tiring being mad at him all the time and I had more important things to worry about. I looked over his shoulder to see a small kitchen. Considering all Draco had in his hand was a small bowl of cereal, he had made a lot of mess. He looked both pained and happy to see me.
"Dont worry, not harm done," he spoke in an overly cheery voice, I could tell he was trying to keep whatever joy there was in this situation and hold onto it. And I had a little respect for him beacuse of that. At that point I felt every emotion in me take over my body and I didn't know what to do with myself.
"Why!" I screamed in his face and I started to cry. After everything from that has happened in the past 48 hours, I break down at the sight of Draco holding a bowl of cereal. After a moment of crying, I realised how scared I actually was about everything that was going on. There I said it; I am so scared right now. They are going to kill me if I dont help them and I'm so scared. No one is coming after me to save me because Harry Potter is far more important than I am and they will forget about me. They probably dont even know that I'm missing. I'm all alone in this and I'm so scared. I fell to my knees feeling weakend by my sudden surge of emotions. I felt Draco's arms around me and I was being lifted across the room. I wanted to protest but I felt safe in his arms, I always have been, that must I knew for certain.

Aww they are so cute together. I really hope you are enjoying my story. Please leave me comments, they been 10x more to me than votes do. Even if it's just to let me know how you feel, I wanna know.

Dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE x