Chapter 29

“Take her up to her room and keep her there,” it was Narcissa and she was talking to Draco. Draco didn’t move and I have prepared to slap him if he tried to touch me. But I didn’t have to worry about that because he didn’t move from his spot.

“Draco!” Lucius snapped, he stepped towards Draco but Narcissa put her hand out and whispered something into his ear that I couldn’t hear but he retreated but was glaring at Draco.

“Draco, please don’t make this hard for us,” Narcissa spoke softly and put her hand on Draco’s arm. He nodded at his mother and walked out of the room expecting me to follow him but I didn’t move. I didn’t know what that was going to achieve but I know I didn’t want to go with Draco. I felt a strong hand on my back push me down forcefully and I hit my head. I felt thick blood run out of a small deep cut above my eyebrow; I wiped the blood away from my eye and pushed myself up.

“We were told not to hurt her!” Draco screamed walking towards Bellatrix with his wand outstretched and she returned the gesture. Narcissa pulled me away from this and I did not protest. Nothing happened though, they both just stood there. Draco finally lowered his wand looking embarrassed by his outburst.

“EVERTE STATUM!” Bellatrix screamed and Draco was thrown across the room, hitting the wall just above the fireplace. I heard him let out a slight whimper, although he tried to hide the pain he was feeling. I wanted to run to him but then I remembered what he had become and stayed put. Bellatrix went over to him and kissed his cheek, she whispered something into his ear that I couldn’t hear. Draco nodded and Bellatrix gave him another kiss on the cheek. They have the weirdest relationship ever. Draco straightened himself up, adjusted his suit and made his way through the doorway and up the stairs. Not wanting to course anymore trouble I followed him without a word.

He had a slight limp that he was clearly trying to hide but I know him all too well to notice when he’s hurt. I had to tell myself over and over again that they guy in front of me isn’t the Draco that I love. When he got to the top of the stairs he waited for me to join him. He then grabbed me and pushed me against the first door off the stairs, he was holding me against the wall. He tried to catch my eye but I wouldn’t let him and in the end he gave me.

“Let go...” I tried to scream, he put his hand over my mouth so that the words trailed off into a mumble. I then looked him in the eyes and he was confused and hurt by my glare.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked, it was a question but I don’t think he wanted an answer because he didn’t remove his hand from my mouth. I didn’t want to be near him anymore, the sight of him made me ill and his touch made my skin crawl. I didn’t move but just stared, hoping that maybe if I hate him enough he will burst into flames or something but of course that didn’t happen. He finally took his hand off my mouth and looked down at my lips waiting for an answer.

“Where’s my room Malfoy?” I snapped wanting to get as far away from him as possible. I was in some serious mess right now and I don’t know how I’m going to get out of it. But right now all I want is for him to stay away from me.

“What have I done Rhiannon? Was it because I brought you here? You know I would never have done that if I knew it was you,” he sounded as though he was about to cry.

“You have no idea that I know do you?” I asked, of course he didn’t know, how could he but I wanted him to think. I wanted him to feel pained by every memory that he has.

“Rhiannon whatever you know you have to believe me, I had no choice,” his whispered were harsh and he was trying not to shout. There was a part of me that wanted to believe him, there was a part of me that wanted to love him again, wanted to kiss him but that part just wasn’t loud enough.

“Everyone has a choice Malfoy,” I mumbled my words were dripping with poison and they had there desired effect. He said nothing else and realised his grip, he began to walk down a corridor and I followed shortly after.

He finally stopped outside a door; he pushed it open with his hand and allowed me to enter. For a few seconds I forgot where I was, I wasn’t a prisoner and I wasn’t part of some evil master plan. The room that was to be my bedroom was so beautiful it is hard to describe. It was huge and had a single crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was a large four poster bed with curtains that draped across. The sheets and curtains were a pale pink and the pillows were white. There was one great window on the far side of the room, with a small wooden chair placed under it. On the right wall was a bookcase that covered the whole wall. The floor was a shining oak with a small carpet beside the bed. It doesn’t look like it was ever been lived in. It was so beautiful.

Given you 3 chapters in one day because of the gap, i'm normally quite good at updating. I really hope your enjoying this story.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE xox

His Slytherin PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara