Chapter 33

He sat me down on the sofa and went to sit next to me. He seemed hesitate but at that moment I wanted him there, I needed him there. I lay my head on his chest and he stroked my hair and for a few moments I felt safe. I managed to calm myself down and I pulled away from Draco, I looked at him, not with anger or hate but with sorrow. I've lost him and I want him back so badly.
"Why did you do it Draco?" I finally managed to ask. I sat next to him on the sofa and pulled my legs into my chest.
"Becoming a death eater was a..." Draco began but I interrupted him.
"Not that," I said and to my surprise he looked confused, he really generally looked confused.
"What are you on about Rhiannon?" He asked.
"You killed..." I stuttered, I didn't want to say it out aloud, I was hoping he would figure out what I was on about but he stayed silent.
"Rhiannon what are you on about? You need to tell me,"
"You killed Professor Dumbledore," I finally said, I predicted Draco to look hurt or ashamed but he looked even more confused than he was before.
"What?"
"Last night, at the Astronomy Tower, you were there when he died, you killed him Draco,"
"What exactly did you see Rhiannon?" He asked but he didnt seemed worried, he just looked annoyed.
"Well I didnt see anything," I mumbled, by saying it out loud it did sound a little stupid.
"Then how could you accuse me of something like that, I didn't kill Dumbledore!" He was shouting at me now and I didn't like it. He barely ever shouts at me, he was meant to be the calm one.
"But Harry said..." I started and Draco went bright red, he stood out in pure anger. He stood there not knowing what to do with himself.
"Potter, what the hell does Potter have to do this all of this?"
"Harry said that you killed Dumbledore," I was scared of what Draco might, I started to feel foolish.
"That life piece of shit, Potter was there when Dumbledore was killed. I knew I saw him!" He punched the wall, I heard a crack as his fist collided with the stone wall but he didn't say anything about it.
"So Dumbledore was killed?" I asked, this was all getting too confusing.
"Yes Rhiannon he was killed but not by me. I was meant to kill him, I was the one who was given the mission but I couldn't do it. I was too weak, I was a coward!" Draco was screaming in frustration but not so much at me but mostly at himself. I went over and gave him a hug, he didnt hug me back for a while but eventually his whole body relaxed and he hugged me back. His breathinf began to return to normal and he tightened his grip around me. I stroked his hair and he rested his chin on my shoulder, I could hear his faint sobs but I didn't make a comment.
"Who killed Dumledore then?" I asked, I shouldn't have ruined this moment but curiosity got the best of me.
"I did," spoke a familiar voice, my whole body went tense when I turned around slowly to look at the familiar potions teacher standing in front of me.
"Professor Snape?" I asked, it wasn't really a question but he nodded anyway.
"Snape what are you doing here? Arent you meant to be at Hogwarts?" It was Draco who spoke, he didnt seemed to be surprised by this news and why would he. He was there when Dumbledore was murdered; he was the one that was meant to do it. But that means;
"Harry lied to me!" I whispered I'm a harsh tone, they both looked at me and then I realised that I had said it out loud. I mumbled an apology but Draco wasn't going to let it go.
"That little fucking git!" Draco shouted, his face went back to the angry state it was before, I went over to him to try and calm him down, he was out of control. He was throwing things around and kept punching the wall. I went to hug him again to try and calm him but he swung out, hitting me hard to the face. I was thrown onto the sofa, I managed to get myself into a sitting position but Draco had his wand to my throat.
"Draco please, it's me, Rhiannon. It's okay," I tried to speak sport but the wand pressing hard against my throat made it painful to talk.
"You must die Harry Potter!" Screamed Draco, what was wrong with him. I could see a deadly spell forming in his eyes and he raised his wand and....

So that's the end of this chapter. Thought I would leave it at a cliff hanger. So I have made the decision to update my story every Friday, like a Friday treat. So I'm afraid your gonna have to wait until next Friday to find out what happens!

Dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE x