Chapter 17

After I told Kylie and Cora everything they were jumping up and down on my bed.

“It’s so cute that he was the one to take your virginity,” giggled Kylie, Cora did a full on belly laugh.

“Kylie!” I yelled, feeling my cheeks blush widely.

“What, I was just saying,”

“Well don’t!” I snapped but I wasn’t angry. It was nice having someone to talk to. I also told them about the letter than Dumbledore gave to Aaron to give to me.

“I don’t know who ‘they’ could be,” Cora asked sitting back on her bed.

“Death eaters,” Kylie whispered; the idea made me feel ill. There are so many rumours that Draco is a death eater, my Draco. I pushed the thought out of my mind and started to get changed for bed, Kylie and Cora did the same. When I finished putting my short white night dress on I was about to get into bed but there was a knock on the door.

“Who the fuck is that?” snapped Cora. She had her hair up in a messy bun; she was wearing joggers and a pink tank top. She looked lovely just like that and it was really annoying. Even though I was in my night dress I padded over to the door and opened it. There’s a spell where guys can’t go into our rooms, put there by Professor McGonagall, so I jumped a mile when I saw Draco leaning against the doorway. He still had his shirt on and his hair was very messy, he looked at what I was wearing and gave smirked at me. I suddenly felt self-conscience, my white night dress touch my upper thigh. It was white silk with white lace over it and it was low cut. It was always so hot in the girl’s dorm room, which is weird considering its freezing everywhere else.

“You knew I was coming did you?” he smirked, Cora and Kylie giggled behind me and I shot them an evil glare.

“What do you want Malfoy?” I snapped but I was secretly was glad that he was here.

“Is that a no?” he teased, I punched him playfully in the arm but he was still smirking.

“Just answer my question Draco,” I snapped, I wanted him to come into to the room to see what would happen if he did. I wonder if he would burst into flames.

“I’ve come to collect you,” he smirked, I couldn’t tell if he was being serious or not. Or just being disgusting but I couldn’t concentrate when he was standing there. He is so gorgeous it’s unreal. He saw the confused look on my face and continued, “We are having a party in the common room. It’s meant to start in an hour; I thought you knew about it,” he said.

“Does it look like we knew about it,” I said pointing to what Kylie, Cora and I were wearing. He gave me another look up and down and smiled.

“Well then you have an hour to get ready sexy,” he smirked and turned to leave. I turned around and saw Kylie and Cora trying to hold back the giggles. Then they both started to undress.

“What are you lot doing?” I asked as Kylie slipped her new skinny jeans on.

“Getting ready for the party dumbass,” Cora mumbled going through her drunk that hadn’t even been unpacked yet.

“Do we really have to go, I’m so tired,” I muttered slumping back onto my bed.

“Rhiannon honey, we are considered the most popular and hottest girls in Slytherin house,” Cora stated.

“And apparently the most modest,” I said raising my eyebrows at her.

“Shut your mouth, anyway as I was saying. We are the most popular girls in Slytherin house and there is no way we are missing a party. Plus I’ve had to spend all holidays with the most boring people on the planet. I need a night of fun before the lessons and exams start,” Cora spoke really fast and after a long pause I nodded and they both jumped up and down. I guess it could be a laugh and Draco was going to be there so how bad could it be.

I went to my trunk and tried to find something to wear. I am excited about the party now, it will be a laugh and I didn’t want to let Cora and Kylie down. I picked out a short high waisted pale pink shirt that went down to my upper thigh, a black lacy top that I tucked into my shirt and some open toed black high heels. I came out of the bathroom after getting changed and doing my hair and makeup and the girls just stared at me.

“What? Have I got something on my face?” I asked worried, why they were both staring at me?

“Fucking hell Rhian you look hot,” Kylie squealed. Kylie was wearing a short strapless red dress with red heels and Cora was wearing short denim shorts with a blue crop top that showed off her perfect stomach.

“So do you two, you look gorgeous,” and I wasn’t lying. By the time we were all ready we could hear the booming sound of the music. They must have used a spell so that the teachers couldn’t hear the music otherwise we are all in deep trouble.

When we got downstairs, the common room was full of people from all houses. Even students from Hufflepuff were dotted around the place. Everyone from Slytherin was here; I think we are the last ones to arrive. When we come into few I feel most eyes on us three. I suddenly feel self-conscience but Cora and Kylie seem to love all the attention. Blaise comes up to us smirking at us; he’s hot but nowhere near as hot as Draco.

“Damn Rhiannon, you’re looking hot tonight,” he smirked; I ignored his comment not wanting to get involved with him. Everyone knows he’s nearly as big of a player as Draco. I felt sick of the thought of Draco kissing another girl.

“Where’s Draco?” I asked trying not to focus on what Blaise said.

“I’m not good enough for you then am I Elwin?” Blaise teased giving me puppy eyes. I gave him a playful shove and he gave me a smile back. I liked Blaise we didn’t really talk much but he is Draco’s best friend but he seems really nice as long as you don’t get into any sort of romantic relationship with him.

“He’s here,” Draco answered swaggering up towards us. The first thing he did was looking me up and down and beamed at me.

“Shit Rhiannon you look hot,” Draco said a little too loudly. I hope he’s not going to be like this all night. He put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

There isnt enough attitude in this story, this is why i wanted to add this little bit in. Something fun and because i love Draco so much and this part of him makes me laugh. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & LOVE x