Chapter 13

I thought i would add this chapter in today as well because nothing much happened in the chapter before and it was really short. Hope you enjoy this chapter and story and please comment because i love to hear all of your comments xx

Christmas holidays went too quickly but Draco and I had made the most of it. Not once since Draco gave me the necklaces have I taken it off and I don’t plan to. I wrote to Kylie and Cora a few times after that but gave up because otherwise we wouldn’t have anything to talk about when they got here in two days.

Its two days until school starts again and Draco hasn’t said anything to me. He got a letter yesterday from an owl I have never seen before. He wouldn’t tell me who it’s from but he seems pretty distressed by it. He spent most of the day in the room of requirement and looking up old books in the library. I took this opportunity to open the letter that Aaron had sent me which I have been avoiding since Christmas. I put it in my room straight after I got in and to be honest I haven’t spent many nights in there this Christmas. But I finally managed to open it; I sat on my bed and opened up the letter.

Dear Rhiannon, I hope you’re having a nice Christmas. I know you’re spending it with him and I hate to think of you with him and I’m sorry for having to spend this message to you on Christmas but I had to because I didn’t want anyone to think weird of it. Please don’t show him this letter, these are not my words they are Dumbledore’s. He feels strongly that Draco should not read these words.

Dumbledore told me to tell you this.

“You are more important that you think, not just to the lives of people at Hogwarts but to Draco Malfoy. You are special Rhiannon and they need you, they need you to complete their plan and you must promise me that you will not let this happen. Stay anyway from them Rhiannon, as much as possible. I’m afraid to say that it is too late for Draco and he has already taken that path but without you they cannot do what they need to do. Please stay safe.”

Rhiannon, Dumbledore never told me what it means and who ‘they’ are but he did tell me that it is very important. I hope you don’t take the wrong path Rhiannon. I know you will make the right path. O and also the time turner I gave you, my father said it was your mother’s and he said I should give it to you. The problem is, is that it doesn’t work and I’m sorry to have to give you something that’s broken but I just felt like you such have it.

Aaron x

What the hell was that about?

Shortest chapter in the whole world, sorry but it's an important one :)