Chapter 41

Omg I am such a terrible person. I didn't update last Friday or the Friday before that. I have been so busy with stuff and I got my GCSE results so I was pretty distracted. Anyway I am really sorry and I hope to be uploading more regularly.

"How do you know? I haven't even told Draco yet!" I whispered harshly, I started to panic, I'm not even sure why but I don't want anyone to know, not until after the war.
"Honey your glowing, any mother can see that...Wait you haven't told Draco? How long have you know?" Narcissa asked.
"About 3 months, apparently I'm 5 months in. I've been using a spell to cover up my bump," I mumbled, I knew 3 months was a long time to have not told him but I don't want to, I didn't want him to be distracted or worried.
"Well anyway, congratulations on the pregnancy," she smiled and carried on walking down the stairs. At first I hated the idea of anyone knowing but now I kind of like not having to keep it to myself all the time.

When I finally got back to the dinning hall everyone was eating, except Voldemort, i'be never seen him eat before...me must eat...right? Drago had eaten very little, although again that wasn't surprising. But as usual Aaron was stuffing his face. Voldemort was at the head of the table, Lucius on his left side and I sat on his right,with Draco next to me. Bellatrix sat next to Narcissa who was seated next to Mucous and Aaron was next to Draco. It's weird not having all the other death waters here but I liked it better, they all had bad manners and very bad breath. I glanced over at Narcissa who was still beaming at me; Draco held my hand under the table and gave it a little squeeze. I immediately felt guilty for not telling him about the baby.

"It's nearly time My Lord," I said, after everyone had finished their meal.
"We are still waiting on Severus," Voldemort replied, I was so excited I almost forgot about Snape. Almost on queue, Snake apparated into th dinning hall, causing Draco to jump which I tried hard to not giggle over, saving his pride. Snape didn't say anything but gave a weak bow to Voldemort and with that we all stood from our seats and apparted out of the building together, Draco still holding my hand. I have never really enjoyed apparating, it always made me feel sick afterwards but there was no other option.

We arrived about half a mile away from Hogwarts, but die to it a great size, we could see it clearly, there was a bright glowing light coming from different directions in Hogwarts grounds, it took me a while to realise what they were doing. They were putting a protection spell surrounding Hogwarts.
"They are so predictable," Aaron laughed, I turned to look at him and noticed that way over a thousand death waters were now gathering around us.
"Remember the plan?" Draco asked me, he was still holding my hand. I gave ham a nod, he looked two ways about the whole thing and that growing worry about him backing out continued to scare me.

Voldemort turned to the death eaters and made a strange hand gesture and they all began running towards Hogwarts, wands raised and shouting every possible spell they could think of, a sharp red light flying from the tips of their wands, hiring the shield with great impact. It took less than 10 minutes for it to be destroyed; at that point Voldemort looked at Draco and I; my stomach twisted and with that we both apparated into Hogwarts. We arrived just outside the room of requirements and became face to face with Harry Potter, accompanied by Weasley and the Mudblood. They all completely ignored Draco's presence and all of my their attention was on me.
"Rhainnon, is that you?" Weasley asked.
'Miss me?" I laughed