1》Sudden News

The door car was closed and beep at same time as a tall and neat guy walk with his breafcase at his left hand. He get in the building and some people notice him and quickly bow to him or even say good morning.He just nod and walk to lift.

When he already in his own room, he was about to open his own laptop when the door open wide. There is when a another guy pop out with his wife smile. He just barge in without having any guilty face.

 He just barge in without having any guilty face

"Good morning,lawyer Jeon Wonwoo!!"

"What on earth you here, red head? You supposed to be on your own work place as engineer, Kim Mingyu."

"Hello?! You also red head, you maroon guy. The reason i here is i was about to ask you to eat lunch at this new restaurant between our building."

"You can just text me, Mingyu. You know im too busy in this morning and what hit your brain to come here before lunch?"

"Im so boring since this morning i had nothing project to do and i take half day off as well your secertary tell me to hand this for you, fox guy."

He glare at him and snatch the file from him. While Mingyu throw himself at sofa beside his table and play his phone. When he open the file, it was case three days ago. So he focus to it without care Mingyu already sleep.

He keep searching the info about the case and not notice its already afternoon. Mingyu keep wondering his office and when he saw the watch hits 1, he jump out and make small smash at table infront Wonwoo. But as well, he just had his cold face.

"Its lunch time!!"

"And?"

"Palli! Lets go im starving!"

"I still had this case to handle."

"Aish leave it for a while. Come lets go! I cant wait to taste the food there!"

He pull Wonwoo out from his office. He just follow eventhough he too lazy to had his lunch. All people in building already know Mingyu for long time and didnt even care if he here to see Wonwoo. Also many lady workers melting to see his handsome face.

When they was eating, Wonwoo just stare at window and not even care Mingyu eating like dog. Mingyu keep praising the food here and what Wonwoo do just eat in silent or even play his phone.

"Yo, im gonna pay this time. So wait at main door."

"Yeah be quick."

"Relax~.Your file wont fly away like bird."

He roll his eyes and stand at beside main door. As he too focus on his phone, a person accidently stumbled his shoulder.

"Omo! Im so sorry! Its my fault  i didnt see you here."

The girl bowing her head and keep apologize him. He just shake his head and stare her face. But then another girl show up as he can see her friend.