21》New Treasure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HONEYMOON?!"

They give different reaction that their parents wont expected they would give that face.

Mina frown her face.

Tzuyu crunch her nose.

Mingyu dumbfound.

Wonwoo look away while groan.

"Its just three days and two night."

"Mom, im still on my break carrier."

"Thats why its one of thing can make you had relaxing time by going vacation."

Mina groaning when her excuse wont change her mom mind. She sometimes think why she always lose argue with her mom when she really object it.

"Im still a doctor. I think Wonwoo and Mina can just go honeymoon."

"Sorry, pumpkin. You and Mingyu will go together and the plane this afternoon."

"BWO?!"

Their parents close their ears when the newlyds raise their voice loud enough to made people outside there heard them. They thought wedding yesterday was done and today they can go home.

But looks like they cant for now.

They was about to check out from hotel today early but their parents gathered them in Joon Gi and Chae Won room. They thought they want to tell they can continue work but they wasnt expect that they need to go vacation.

"We can go vacation anytime we want, so why this afternoon? Mind tell us why last minute?"

"Oh son, i know you will say no and i arranged it last minute so you cant cancel it."

"Mom, we just get married yesterday! Im still tired."

"Thats why you need to get rest with Mina beside you. Your honeymoon already set by your father."

He glare his father who look newspaper and act like nothing happend. Mingyu seem dont have any problem with that and concern why this three person beside him against it.

"Just go Wonwoo. We all already prepare your luggages and passports are with Chae Won. The driver will come in 30 minutes so you can go now before the plane depart."

Joon Gi speak without want to glance them and made Wonwoo grin his teeth. Mina and Mingyu get up on same time, they both out from room leaving others with the parents.

Actually Mina dont mind to take the vacation but she remembered last night when Wonwoo distanced himself with her. They end their wedding and rest theimself with sleep together in one bed, but still they put one pillow in the middle.

She dont know why he need to distance himself or maybe she just overthink about him. When she woke up, she saw no one beside her and assumed Wonwoo out to get fresh air.

Until a while ago, he far from her by take his seat beside Mingyu and not single words from him to her.

Mingyu dont have any problem with Tzuyu but he sure she still embaressed what happend on early morning. She woke up and suddenly kick him from bed, she forget they already married and freak out when saw Mingyu sleep beside her.

He let her distance herself with him so she can gather herself back after that scene happend. He get out from room, to help four of them check out from hotel and spot some guests yesterday stayed here.

"Why are you two still seating here? Go with them! Here your passport!"

Chae Won give Tzuyu their passport, Hyo Joo pull Wonwoo and her daughter out from their room. Their parents wave them goodbye soon they two already inside lift.