9》Terrible Mood

Does anyone notice the one of them change? Yeah it does and the person who notice it was Tzuyu. Its been four months their enggage period goes and it can be count that Mingyu and her dont have any bad terms much.

He always annoy her by going to her hospital and pull her to lunch. But now it almost two weeks Mingyu dont come to her place anymore or even text her his excuse.

When she asked Wonwoo, that cold guy just retort off,

"Molla. He said he busy last week and this week he dont say anything to me or even meet me."

As always if Mingyu bored, Wonwoo are one of his list to have fun. She at first was glad that he dont come to her place and work in peace. But slowly she felt a bit empty or can we said a bit lonely?

Because she does felt it.

Now she get a text from Wonwoo mother to join them lunch. She dont want to be rude for rejecting it but think of Mingyu be there too, so why not she take this chance to know what he up to.

Mina take Tzuyu from her hospital and because of lunch with law, they both decide to take a day off. But Wonwoo doesnt. He choose to go join and straight to Ilsan after this.

 He choose to go join and straight to Ilsan after this

"Annyeong?"

Tzuyu peek her head to see who open the door that Mina bell the house. The person who open it was Wonwoo mom and without hestitate they get in as soon they check around the house.

After she stop her eyes on living room, she found Mingyu sitting there alone without wanting to look her. Mina nudge her arms to sign let him be and better help their in law cook. Wonwoo dad still at his own office room leaving only Wonwoo still dont show up.

"Where are you going, son?"

"Oh i involve with serious meeting. Where is Mingyu?"

"There."

His dad point the tall guy who face not change any expression but Wonwoo can know he in trouble. Not just trouble but really heavy one. He sigh but before he can go to Mingyu or even to his room, his dad speak.

"Oh Mina and Tzuyu also here at kitchen helping your mom. Your brother go to hospital to see his friends."

"Whats wrong with Bonghyuk?"

"No he fine just his friends accidently get into accident when they want to get home."

"Well then im going my room."

"Not want to see Mina?"

"Nah im good."

He go to his room and at same time Tzuyu out from kitchen to put the food on dining table. Mina usher her to call Mingyu to join them lunch. Mina give excuse to Miss Jeon to not go call Wonwoo.

She instead call his father leaving Tzuyu head to Mingyu. He like want to eat someone and not let go his eyes to tv.

 He like want to eat someone and not let go his eyes to tv