27》Random Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, i will go! Goodbye!"

"Bye boss! Take care!"

She wave to her team and get inside her car. She see the traffic quite crowded, maybe because heavy rain a while ago. She sigh and put the radio into medium loud when she heard her favourite song.

》How Far I'll Go《

She did watched the Moana movie and still cant move on how beautiful song she heard every single second. She keep jamming the sing until she arrive at parking lot under their penthouse building.

As she was walking towards the elevator, she feel like someone follow her from behind. But when she turn, no one there and just a lots of car she can see.

She try to quick her step and hold her phone tight in case it true someone stalk her. She look at the clock, Wonwoo suppose at home now and different between their done work are just half an hour. She sure he does done his job.

When she about to push the lift button, a hand pull her wrist hiding inside stairs.

She want to scream loud but again a hand cover her mouth and when she look who did it, her eyes was wide to see her husband sign her to silent.

"You sure she get inside this lift?"

"I dont know, i see her get walk in here  but i didnt realise if she already get in the elevator."

"What should we do now?"

"We already do our first step, so right now, do a plan B."

They eavesdrop the voices and make sure the step they heard already gone before they can sigh in relive. Wonwoo peek first to see no one outside, so he turn to face his wife after sure they gone.

"H-how can you be here? I thought you already h-home."

"Yeah i was supposed to. But i saw your father and Tzuyu's sneak from parking enterance to go to our house."

*ting!*

She look to her phone and see her assistant text her. She thought Hannah send some words but she post one picture that make Mina feel uneasy.

 She thought Hannah send some words but she post one picture that make Mina feel uneasy

"Ah!!"

Her phone almost fell thanks to Wonwoo who snatch it first. She lean against wall while close her mouth, her body trembling and her leg feel weak.

"What is it?"

He take her phone and see what Hannah send to her, he were suprise that her boutique door was full of blood splash and he get it, that coming from her father. He then call Hannah and put it loud speaker while pull Mina to get seat on stairs a while.