31》Break Wall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a week.

A week they had argued again.

"Mina! I told you i cant commit my scheduals for family dinner, so dont told them that i may go there even late or not!"

"Wonwoo! Can you stop pushing me something that i dont want to talk?!"

"Hey! I said dont iron my red shirt, i already prepared the grey one!"

"Yah! I texted you i will be home at 9 pm, so dont forget to feed Nova. You just let him hungry for half day."

"Can you once dont tell me to do this and that for one day? I had my work too, i dont have time to treat your sensitive feelings."

"Did you think i want to? I already do my job! You expect all house chores are wife job?"

A week full of nonstop arguing and always easy to raise their madness each other. Wonwoo keep busying himself at office and skip their dinner. Mina choose to high her ego too, get home late until 8 or 9, cook a basic food and wash their clothes only two a weeks.

Wonwoo dont have reason why he being too busy because for him, Mina dont have any issues again that he need to handle anymore and the year almost end, so he need to work hard.

Only Mina had strong one reason, she keep going home late because focus to protect her brand, she cant forget Jayne at awards and she heard her brand want to cooperate with her. Of course she dont want and gladly, she choose Jiwoo brand first.

For her, only she know the pain story of her and Jayne, but Jiwoo and Hannah also know about it, they just dont have gut to let Mina know there is people who protect her from behind.

Tzuyu are witness of Mina life, her younger sister hold all secret that Mina had but she cant help her. Tzuyu once push her sister to let her help but Mina warn her, no one deserve to handle herself including Wonwoo.

Its not like Mina want to rebellious to her own husband, but enough how dangerous the kidnapped day happend. She dont want to add more problem between them.

"I will go."

"You dont want to eat?"

"I told you last night, i had meeting this morning."

"What about your parents? They invite us to go lunch."

"Just tell them, im busy. Simple!"

"This is the third time, Woo."

"They know how their son well. If you wanna go then go, im busy and i told you many times  i dont have time to manage my free time."

"Even for us?"

"You busy and im busy, if you want real free time for us, then wait till this hell year end."

He dash out from their house as soon he done wearing his shoes. The toast bread she made, no one touch it and she had to eat alone again.

This is one of reason why she cant tell Wonwoo her problem and their relations slowly apart when both of them keep busying themself.

She take her phone and text his mom telling they cant go. Of course Mina dont want to go too, she want to avoid the same question they asked her.

"Is he still busy?"

"Did you two ever thought to go another level?"

"You guys should be spend together for a while."