29》End Court

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonwoo really wish he can company his wife at hospital in this two days, but because of their biogical fathers case, he need to take over and bring lots of proof to pull them into jail.

Not like Mingyu, he can take day off how long he want, but Wonwoo stick with rules and work. Who cares if people keep complaining why he always on his work and dont spend with his family, he just used to it and now married to Mina, he try to loose the time between work and her.

She still his priority and he not believe her much when she keep dodging his question about past. He sure she hide lots of secret from him and the one who only know about her pain story, Tzuyu.

Wonwoo cant ask her because she is Mingyu wife and of course he had to respect her as younger sister in law.

But it isnt wrong to know from her, right?

Sometimes they both get dejavu from each other. If Wonwoo can ask Mina past, why she cant? If Mina can ask if he ever lover her, why not he ask her too? But they two always dodge it and try to make other excuse. Its like there is wall cover them from telling truth.

*ring ring*

He look down to his phone when hear there is ringing. He glance the clock, 3 pm, certain workers already went home except him. Its not like he dont want to go home, but its been two days he being alone without Mina.

No one cook for him or company him work his laptop. A soft voice that nonstop nagging and screaming he used to hear was silence. He cant deny, he miss her. Tzuyu and Mina really did made their husband feel alone.

"Hello Mingyu?"

"Dude! They awake! But Mina need you! She has crying for almost 5 minutes but i didnt dare to touch her. Tzuyu also still dont had enough energy to calm her."

"Im on my way! Did dad and mom know?"

"I will call them once you take over Mina, she try to release the wire on her arms."

"Shit!"

He hang up and leave his office to hospital as soon he heard what Mingyu said to him. His sound was panicked and sure enough Mina made something crazy. Wonwoo speed his car when see the time run 4 minutes, he curse little when see the traffic still red.

How can he calm or relax when Mina behaviour always out of expected, she had done something he never thought she would do it. He remember when Mina did hit him at his face when she rebel about her ex manager. Not count again when she almost kick him at stomach when she had nightmare while sleep after they all met her dad at restaurant when they had lunch.

He never expect she would dare to be that harsh so he not gonna suprise if now she doing something stupid again.

"Let me go!"

"Dont touch me!"

"Ahh!"

"I dont want to stay here!"

"Let go!"

"Help me!"

He hear the screams from ward room H-4. He didnt hestitate to go, open the door and what he expect ago is true.

Mingyu and Tzuyu hugging each other while stare Mina in worried.

There is two nurse there at Mina bed.

She struggling herself, try to pull the wire away, almost hit nurse, and tears keep falling down.

He cant count how much she cried since their enggaged time. For him, she may had lots of tears than blood inside her body.