7》Permanent Pain

Does she had choice? No she not and why need to go there? Because she had to as what the hell is going on at their house?! No electric and seriously why must on 8 am?

Glad they already showered and breakfast but why when they checked the phone still hald percent? Thats because last minute notice they got saying a problem electric near them.

Mina already go work earlier before this happend. And their parents no need anything to do with electric. They all left this young doctor using useless laptop without any charge in it.

"Mingyu."

"What so sudden call in this morning  doctor Chou?"

"Quit for being annoying. Im not in the mood. My house is blackout. My phone almost died and i need to use my laptop."

"So easy you must be want my help!"

"I had no choice. So what im going to do?"

"Okay, just go to my workplace."

"Are you kidding me? This is not a play time, Kim Mingyu."

"Im not! Just bring your stuff and wait me at main level. I will show you my office."

She hang up and pack her stuff. He did what he said that he wait her at main level. Many eyes was staring at her but she didnt even give any damn. When a way to office already end, she cant denied that his room was totally cozy and fine.

 When a way to office already end, she cant denied that his room was totally cozy and fine

"You building was big but why your office are not big as ut deserve it will?"

"Nah i dont want to much big as like im a smurf in one room. At least is not small too! So you will be here for how long?"

"Until lunch. I had surgeon to handle off."

"You a counselor doctor."

"I am but at same time im a surgeon doctor. But im more to counselor as surgeon its just emergency."

"You need a drive?"

"Well my car not have much oil so why not you drive me there as a chance to spend time?"