23》Guide Hero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina stare the person who lay down on the bed while hear the beep sound beside her

Mina stare the person who lay down on the bed while hear the beep sound beside her. She had been sit beside him for almost two hours and dont even mind if her tears keep fall down.

A hand touch her shoulder made her snap out and turn, but she look fown after know who.

"Mina, you dont want to had your dinner? He will wake up soon, so please eat first."

"Why he so stubborn, Tzuyu? I already warned him, but he dont want to listen, look! He now laying here like death body!"

She grip her shirt when remember what happend on evening. She dont know who had to be blame, she or him?

"The meeting now end."

Everyone stand up while shaking their hands together. Wonwoo still with his cold face but try to be easy going by shaking his hands with every lawyer inside the room. Each assistant just stand far from their own boss and wait until the time to go.

Ceo assistant suddenly stop them, every lawyer there just stand without care if their assistant still inside room

"Since everyone too much busy, why not we go take a lunch together? Your assistants can take over for a while."

No one hestitate to agree it but Mina feel uneasy. Everyone already exut from the room and she go to washroom first. When she inside, she heard a conversation between girl and her phone.

"Dont worry, the restaurant we will go is little far but its one of the best place to gather togather. I already order all the menu which is seafood and steamboat. All lawyer need to join or not, the project between our company and side nation will be cancel."

Mina eyes were shaking, Wonwoo allergic to seafood and he might collaspe or had itchy skin. When she sure the girl that she assumed Ceo assistant gone, she open the door and wash her face.

Mina quickly rush to get Wonwoo and find he stand in his office to get ready for the lunch.

"A-are you sure you want to join the lunch?"