26》Your Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Tzuyu! It wont wait us!"

Still dont have reply from her. Mingyu have been standing infront their house for almost 10 minutes. They both had been invited to go Vemerald Runshow at Ilsan today with their both family. Mina want her first comeback fashion show be special with her beloves people.

At first, Wonwoo dont want because he felt very bored there and sure he dont want to go again. But because Mina keep persuade him for almost a week, he had to give up to go.

But he told her if Mingyu go, he will, so thats why she told Tzuyu to go with Mingyu to her fahsion runway. She even invited their both family so they can had dinner together.

Right now its 1 pm and the show will start on 2 pm but because they are VIP guest, they need to attend there early.

"Kim Tzuyu! We had another an hour, your mom had called me where we are now!"

"A minute!"

"Woman always will take a long time to get ready, right?!"

She get down while brush her hair and pout when Mingyu try to mock her as woman. She stand infront him while make sure everything settle inside her bag.

"Yeah yeah im done! Yish really chatty! Why your tie too loose!"

She pull his tie too fast and then rush out made him dumbfound. How dare she is pull the tie too tight almost made him choke and leave him like that.

"Lets go, faster!"

Mingyu scoff and lock their door house. They stand infront their house a while to wait for Mina and Wonwoo. But after 2 minutes, Wonwoo out while let the door open.

"Where is Mina?"

He not answer Mingyu question and just point his inside room while cross his arms. Mingyu totally get what he try to say and glare to Tzuyu made Wonwoo also get what he sign.

Tzuyu dont notice it as she too busy setlle her hair.