34》Be You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slowly open her eyes when she feel heat on her face, but gladly there is little shadow cover her. She try to process what happend to her, so she look her surround and quickly wide her eyes when she suddenly remember about last night.

Her waist now feel heavy when she felt a hand wrapped it, her head was leaning something soft so she raise her face even she know its little awkward. She spot a face that she missed so much, came to her last night, end their conflict that both of them almost seperate and the last time she wont forget, he finally touch her.

She roam something on the floor but only spot one black shirt that was sure its his, she dont know where he throw her white dress. She take it and wear before the person beside her wake up.

Carefully lift his hand on her waist, get off from bed and walk to private pool that just infront of her room, take her seat at side while playing water her hands in pool.

The situation happend last night, play back in her mind. She never thought he will be here, at Maldives where she run away and hide from everyone. She decided to take a week, being away from others including her parents. How she felt bad for lied to them telling she had busy project at Daegu for a week when she knew she had cancel all her scheduals this days.

Last night, where she crying again after saw him and arguing about their conflict, she hitted him after he tried to provoke her limit when he knew she will break down. She is like a beggar to looking forgiveness from him with kneeling on floor and shaking his knee made her look dumb and crazy. But when she confessed she love him, all problem and conflict to them just done like there is not big at all.

Usually, a guy will confess first but now its opposite to them. Mina brave herself confessed to him last night when she cant hold her feelings anymore. But he did show he love her too when they on bed.

It made her red now, last night was intense and hot. The way he kiss her with passionate energy, how easy for him pull off her dress and throw it away like nothing happend, he didnt break the kiss when he hold her neck and waist. What most made her felt embaressed when he asked her to take off his shirt.

I want us start with you taking off myself.

It made her shiver when his eyes that soft when they talking turned into cold and fierce gaze to her. Of course she do what he said to her but she feel nervous when he closer his face to her. The time when she complete pull down his shirt, he shot her with strong kiss without waiting she take her breath first.

She cant believe she gave herself to him.

She let go her innocence woman for entire 26 years that she protect to him.

She let him touch all herself part without regretness.

Last night its supposed to be chill and feel the breeze wind cold, but turns out it made Mina felt hot, sweating and little pain.