18》Relieve Area

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their back still cramp and tired since last week. Not forget how long they arguing together while moving all their stuff to their new house.

Correction,

They just put and arranged their stuff but they still wont lived with them. They suddenly changed their mind to move all their belongs but they stayed on their home until wedding day.

For now, Mina and Tzuyu groan while holding lots of bag that their mom and Wonwoo mom bought since 2 evening ago. Exactly three hours finding their stuff for wedding and now they need to go buy their ring.

Wonwoo mom already told her husband to accompany Mingyu and Wonwoo to look for their tuxedo. Speaking of wedding, their mom had done handling their place and decoration. Their dad plan to take the future groom to had some fun after they done all their list to buy.

 Their dad plan to take the future groom to had some fun after they done all their list to buy

"Are you serious? This is the second shop we go for looking our ring. I see there is lots of good design there."

Tzuyu complain when their mom cancel to go in the first jewel shop. Mina who behind was left dying bring lots of bags but she tried to cover her face when Wonwoo mom cares her back.

"That one is too cheap. Im sure this one had simple design yet really pretty."

Tzuyu and Mina put all the bags side shop before join two oldest lady inside.  Tzuyu follow their mom meanwhile Mina walk beside Wonwoo mom. They apart two ways so they can had their own choice to choose the ring that was display on table.

"Mina, what about this?"

"Its beautiful, aunty. But can i had a simple one with flower design?"

"Call me mom, Mina. Soon you will be my daughter in law and part of our fanmily."

"Thank you, au- mom. Im glad you had time today for settling our wedding day."

"Your mom and i had been friends for so long. Her lifes like half of mine, your mom get through a lots so i want to make sure this time its her happiness one even for one day."

"Im sorry if our life burden you guys to accept us. If its not our fath--"

"Hey, Mina. Everyone had their hurt past. If you not my future daughter in law, then did you think Wonwoo will married? He so stubborn eventhough he is first son, but as time goes by he with you, i see how he changed to be responsiblity guy to you."

"H-he did?"

"Yes! I remembered how some days when we talked about his future life, he will dodge it and giving us little rude answer. But after enggaged with you, he become focus to his work while try to hold yours relationship going well."

"Its good to know."

"Believe me, Mina. He try his best to be a good person to you and prove to all of us that he can be more than we expected."