2》The Violence

They both dont care. Really not. Evryone dont know that they are fiancee and not even single words out from their mouth saying they are enggage. Is like they know what they need to do.

Wonwoo often see her come to work earlier but just put the note at his table as it was his scheduals. She not talk much and every her work was perfect and neat. Her reputation in a month was totally good.

A knock was heard and Mina show up. Wonwoo try to be soft with her as Mina always talk short and dont even had any reactions she gave instead just cold and straight. Wonwoo feel she was himself in second version.

"Yes Mina?"

"You ready? 15 minutes the court will be start."

"Yes i am. You need to come too."

She nof and take her file. Wonwoo take his court clothe and head to the second courtroom where many people there. Mina just behind him and wear her mask to prevent people know her.

2 hours arguing mouth with their side partner, Wonwoo win the cases

2 hours arguing mouth with their side partner, Wonwoo win the cases. They head out and many media try to shoot him but Mina smart pull him to go back door court.

"If you dont any media come to you  use a back door. Main door only a enter lawyer not always for exit one."

"Copy that. Since Mingyu busy, i wanna take you lunch."

"Im not hungry yet."

"You not but you will when we get there."

He pull her to get in his car. When they was eating, none of them try to talk and just busy with their own world. But Wonwoo seem wanna talk to her something. She can sense it as he keep glancing.

"If you want to ask just do it. Im not a monster."

"Sorry. Im just wanna know how did you have your last name?"

"Simple im born at Japan and my dad are Japanese. I see you are older than me."

"Im just 27."

"And im 26. There is no further age gap to wondering off."

"Why you take lawyer degree when you know you will be designer?"

"I was about to be like you but i dont have intuation to talk much. As i dont like staring at those bunch of files 24 hours so i think better draw something than read."

"The Black Swan?"

"I learn ballet for 11 years and it was just hobby. The name was just a random."

"About Tzuyu?"

"She born Taiwan but her father was Hongkong. But as well now we had korean dad."

"Basically miss Park had 3 husband?"

"No. She divorced our dad and marry our Lee dad when i was 9 and Tzuyu 7."

"Well Mr. Ler Jong Suk...."