6》False View

A week passed and their actions to Bryan was perfect thing. Now they need to attend the court for final as judge will determine his fault. Wether or not, she need to be witness by Wonwoo being her lawyer to backup her.

They both not even try to talk about their personal life. But more even far each other. Like a wall built with their ego. Dont sure why but their instinct to say dont get near. As yes Mina now was seating at witness seat to be interview by Bryan lawyer.

"Miss Mina, is that true that Bryan try to raped you on **/**/**** at 2.37 am?"

"Yes. That time i was sleep from drinking the water he gave me with sleep pill in it."

"But why dont you report at police earlier after what he done?"

"Judger!"

"Mr. Jeon, let him speak."

Wonwoo sit as his sign get reject

Wonwoo sit as his sign get reject. She nervous but still show her strong face as she believe this is right thing happend. Bryan keep looking at her as he also believe that she will lose from this.

"Lets continue. Miss Mina, what exactly happend before Mr. Bryan almost raped you?"

"He offer me to drive me back home as i and him know for 3 years between boss and manager. So i did follow him but i fidnt expect i getting fool!"

"But as we intergorate the detail, ypu and him dont even had any special thing."

"Of course not! Bryan are my manager from his own agency. I decided to had one because im started to get busy on my first time work as designer. I just consider him as friends!"

"But you dont even had any sign get raped by him."

"I woke up before he cant lock us up! Thats the only chance i had to run away from him. Did you think i need to had bite mark at neck to show i get raped?"

"Judger!"

"Okay, Mr. Im, your time done. Let Mr. Jeon take over."

Mina and Bryan change seat at same tine he wink at her. She was rrally disguist and glare him. Wonwoo fix his clothes and paper in his hand. As Mr. Im sit while looking at Bryan and Mina in satisfied face.

"You may start now."

"Thank you, Judger. Mr. Bryan, at time 1.53 am you and Miss Mina already finish the fashion show that was held at Ilsan, right?"

"Yes. We are and that time its between all fashion designer gather to congrats each other."

"Well exactly why you offer her to drive her home as she had her own assistant that also there?"

"Does it need to explain too? Of course a woman cant be alone at midnight. And that time im sure her assistant tired so i just easy the situation."

"Easy to get chance to rape her?"

"Judger!"

"Mr. Im, please this is first warning."