41》Hello Minhyun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its almost 9,

He cant stay calm,

But she relax.

"Mrs. Jeon, are you sure you dont want to do something?"

Mina shake her head, sitting inside her ward while cares her bump without emotion. She confuse right now, why the doctor and nurses rushing around and Wonwoo who still cant let go her hand.

Its already night yet she still didnt give any sign that she will deliver. Its supposed to afternoon, but because her spot still cant open wide for their baby out, doctor Hwang told her to stay without doing anything bad like playing phone or moving around.

But Mina really calm and chill, she think if she the one who not like them, rushing everywhere and cant stay still.

"But did you need anything?"

"No, i mean is it the time now?"

"Mrs, your spot already 8 cm, we will give a injection so it will little forcing the baby out. So i hope you can stay strong and keep pushing when i say you should."

Doctor Hwang tell the nurses to pull Mina bed to deliver room, which Mina actually dont want to go yet because she dont to feel bored inside there.

Wonwoo keep loyal on her side, follow her with hand still holding together until stop at front room which their family there. One by one go to her and say courage words make Mina feel little irritated and cringe.

"Honey, dont be scared. Everything will be fine and we wish you strong energy to give birth."

"Mina, mom will wait you here so dont worry much."

Jong Suk and Hyo Joo kiss her both cheeks but Mina just nod and cares her bump when she can feel her child dont kick anymore. Becuase when he do, she can feel little hurt because her belly already narrow. Tzuyu and Mingyu stand beside her after her parents five them a space. Mingyu show a fist as courage her fighting and Tzuyu cares her shoulder which make Mina chuckle and sigh.

Her feeling right now was confusing, she didnt even feel nervous or worry but she do feel little hestitate and concern how it will be.

"We cant wait for both of you, Mina. Gwaenchana, Wonwoo will company you inside and stay beside you so you wont lonely when you get birth."

"What dad said is true, dont think much and keep concentrate to give birth. We all will stay here."

Wonwoo parents words did Mina feel easy little even she thought it will be cringe but Mina did grateful to hear it. Doctor Hwang show up and sign to them that its time for Mina get in room. All of them wave to Mina with worry face but she just reply back with smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs, i will inject you now. So when you feel little pain at your spot, tell me and the deliver will start."

"Can i just go to toilet now?"

"No! You already 10 cm mow which baby will slowly out if you push it without injection we gave. It will risk baby condition."

She nod and pout when she start to feel bored, Wonwoo gone to wear ward clothes which it will prevent himself dirt or stink. Mina who in pregnant dress, can feel her back loose which if anyone untie the rope, it will fall down.

Doctor Hwang inject her left arm and cares her bump with special cotton which she can feel cold on it.

Finally Wonwoo come and stand beside her after interwine back their hand, Mina who slowly feel her body little down, grin her eyes and control her breathing.