10》Limit Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning!"

Mina smile after one of worker, Ryn one of girl that work at politic lawyer. She friendly and Mina like that. Eventhough Mina might be a introvert but thats not a chance she can be judgemental like Wonwoo.

Speak of him, he already seat properly at his own office and Mina dont care. This is Monday and she hate that day like who doesnt? The vacation trip three days ago still annoy her mind.

Wonwoo not even try to text her or call and dont think other way that Mina will do it. Because she wont, forever no. She even not care if everyone said she ego or him because now both just think its better not to bring that thing again.

"Loy, can you tell mr. Jeon his schedual because i need to meet my sister a while."

Lied because exactly she dont want to talk to him and want to avoid him. Guess what happend if she not?

Mock? Provoke? Retort? Oh yes its all will start from that fox guy.

Mina quickly get up and go out from offuce to hide in down main bathroom. Like this is level 12 in building and go down main place was take 3 minutes but yeah she dont care.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"Oh Loy? Anything problem?"

"Ah no. Im just here to tell your schedual."

He turn to see Mina office but he dont found her. Just her handbag and ugly penguin doll. He someday forbid her to not bring it but she dont care cause she stubborn.

"Where is Mina?"

"Oh mrs. Myoui go down to meet her sister for a while."

He nod and let her tell his schedual. He grin his teeth when he heard there is meeting in just 1 hour. It was last minute and he dont remember that meeting Mina arrange was today. Or is it she just put it on purpose to test him?

After Loy go, not took 15 minutes Mina come back. Dont think nonsense she just stay at bathroom and play her phone like it was her off time. Mind to share that she and Tzuyu where the same outfit.

Exactly a sister twin fashion wont trouble right? But lucky Tzuyu she had day off today and Mina can say she might watch maraton drama in her room

Exactly a sister twin fashion wont trouble right? But lucky Tzuyu she had day off today and Mina can say she might watch maraton drama in her room. Now she just choose to wear coat to show she working.

After she take her seat, she charge her phone before continue her work. Then half an hour she focus on her own laptop, a knock was heard.

Without say anything, a file flew to her table. She raise her head to see Wonwoo lean against the door with sharp jaw he hold.

"Print this before lunch. 20 copies. Meeting to go, bye."

She was about to protest but Wonwoo walk away to go meeting room. She groan and stomp her feet before made her way to print area.