38》This Feel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal.

3 months is normal life for them like usual.

Wonwoo and Mina going their daily life like normal and nothing trouble happend. So far, Wonwoo try to less his work time amd back home early just to spend time with Mina and rest himself. While Mina try to pick a good project that will not effect her time with her family and be with Wonwoo too.

But latetly Mina dont feel comfortable about herself, being sensitive more than usual and it bother Wonwoo. Whenever he asked if she fine, she just retorted her words made him confuse. If he wearing bright colour, she tell him to change or not she threat she will burn or throw it away.

"Boss?"

She snap out, raise her head to see Hannah holding a file for her that she asked her assistant to bring it.

"Ah yes?"

"This is your file, and miss Tzuyu is here."

"Oh let her in."

Hannah nod, at same time Mina get up to seat on another couch when see Tzuyu walk in and step forward to her.

"Hey, penguin. Wassup?"

"Little distract."

"Whats wrong? You not like usual, two days night ago you not finish your food which that time our penthouse building are blackout. Most suprised when you order fried rice but you told Wonwoo to eat it. So far i knew you, Mina, you dont like wasting food."

"I dont know! Everything i do now is pissing me off! On morning ago, Wonwoo almost spill Nova food on the floor and it test my limit."

"You scold him?"

"No, its just i dont have mood to talk with him or even hug him before go to work."

Mina turn to Tzuyu, see she stare her from head to toe. She move a little far from her sister and hug her arms together, feeling fluster.

"W-why you staring me like that?"

"Mina, when last your period?"

"Mine? Mmm molla, i forget to count it. But this month.... i didnt yet and last month.....mmmmm i used to get period in end of month but last time was so early than i expcted."

Before Tzuyu can say anything, Mina already get what Tzuyu try to ask her and she quickly cover her mouth.

"Wait?! Tzuyu, Kim Tzuyu! Dont tell me that you trying to point----"

"Are you----"

"No no no no no no! I dont think so!"

"Ermmm, then did ever feel little dizzy on morning or even had quick hungry?"

"Urgh! Lately i feel dizzy in midnight and about hungry..... i start feel quick starve on evening till midnight."

"You....dont want to buy that thing?"

Mina grin her eyes, get all their conversation now. The reason Tzuyu here is Mina the one who told her to come and before they can talk about another topic, Tzuyu already asked her question that she definitely didnt expect.

"What about you?"

"Me? Im still normal woman."

"Tzuyu......! Dont tell me this is signs of it!"

"Why dont you buy that thing first and check the result. If its true, then you should tell Wonwoo. If dont, then act like nothing happend."

"But who gonna buy that?"